This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giguere is back.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• 2-0 Anaheim.

Great breakaway goal by Neids.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• I wasn't able to watch the Oil game today, due to work scheduling (who plays hockey at 1 ET, anyway?)... Still, I'll take the win.

And I'm shocked to see that Winchester got the GWG. I can't wait to catch the highlights for this one.

Here's hoping that the Oil can turn around the lose-at-home trend this week!
        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Calgary's not going to go anywhere until they can fix the powerplay.

And WTF is with them tonight. No one can pass, no one can hold the puck, no one can keep it in their zone.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Hopefully Iggy's SHG turns this thing around.

Comment

• it was a nice shot.

Comment

• That's much better. 3-2.

Comment

• Bad call gagggh.

Comment

• Anaheim with another one. 4-2 Ducks
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I think 3 of their goals have come seconds after their powerplay expired. :/

Comment

• Uhoh!

Do flames fans party on the red mile even after a loss? Or do they cry in their beers?

Or did they really crack down on that?

Comment

• Not too concerned about today. The Wings always struggle early on the playoffs, whether they go on to win the Cup or bow out early. This was inevitable.

Plus, their record on the road was better than their record at home.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                            Uhoh!

Do flames fans party on the red mile even after a loss? Or do they cry in their beers?

Or did they really crack down on that?
                            They always party on the red mile, but it's not nearly as intense after a loss.

Comment

• But have they cracked down on it like they said they would, the cops i mean?

Comment

• Yes and no. Flashers and people totally drunk are being ticketed/warned.

Comment

Working...
                                X