Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a boooring game to watch so far.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• So Giguere is day to day, may play Sunday.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• freaky goal

Comment

• Yeah.

Poor kipper. Not a chance.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Two Overtime games for Alberta!!!!!!

Comment

• Overtime, here we come.

Comment

• Forgot how nerve-wracking playoff hockey is, especially when I have two final exams tomorrow. :/

Comment

• Yikes, that was close!

Comment

• The refs seem to like to call the second penalty to give the Ducks 5-3s (two in this game), but won't do the same for the Flames...

Comment

• FLAMES WIN!

Comment

• McCarty and Maltby both scoring the game winners tonight...who'da predicted that?

Comment

• Nostradamus?

Comment

• A good start to the Playoffs.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• McCarty is one ugly mofo.

Comment

• TSN's HD schedule is awesome: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=684

It's a shame CBC is so f*cking inept.

Their only high-def truck will be shuttling between Ottawa and Montreal (showing Ottawa's first 2 in HD, Montral's 3rd and 4th in HD) and will not show anything in HD out West until the eastern Canadian teams are eliminated.

Also, suggestion to people with digicable/satellite: watch the Fox Detroit feed of the Detroit/Edmonton games. It's available in high-definition (w/ 5.1 surround) and they don't have satellite signal problems and bungled graphics.

Excellent chart of national playoffs coverage in Canada: http://www.channelcanada.com/tvzone/nhl.php

Comment

Working...
                                X