No announcement yet.

Coke Blak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just drinking American imported Vanilla Pepsi and I must admit its almost as good as the late Vanilla Coke.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Uh?
      the coffee is so gross it made me feel funny.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

Diet Coke? Sure. It's called Light here, but I've heard the use of Diet before. I was born in 1986, so I'm afraid I'm unaware of any new Coke formula. But it seems like I should hope for this Coke Zero to come, I'd love to taste something tasting like Coke without getting sugar shock(I have diabetes)! You don't happen to know how long it takes to come over to Norway, do you?
        I'm thinking Coke Zero is the same as Tab X-tra.

"Full cola taste - no sugar" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tab_x-tra
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

If you think Nescafe's bad you should try the really cheap brands. Or not.

Actually some of the worst coffee I ever tasted was in Guatemala - and it was 'fresh'. All the good stuff got exported, and all the home-grown coffee that was in the local shops was foul beyond description. If it was a wine it would have been made from the stalks. Decent coffee had to be imported and was incredibly expensive.
          I'm going to go with the or not if there's actually something worse than Nescafe.

My retirement dream is to buy some land in Puerto Rico and grow my own coffee to make fresh pots from each morning.

Well, that and annexing Mexico. I think the Puerto Rico one is more doable though.

Comment

Diet sodas contain the artificial sweetener aspartame, which has been linked to brain cancer in lab animals. The coke lobby has commissioned studies that find otherwise, but independent studies consistently show the link.

Just FYI..

Comment

It's also funny they can't call this drink "Coke Black." People might get testy and its not nearly as trendy

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                I drink instant coffee at home

chui fauché = pas de poignon pour acheter une machine
                WORK FFS WORK!
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                X