Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    Vanilla Coke is gone now.

Cherry Coke was renamed Coca-Cola Cherry; in Vanilla Coke's space we now have Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla (not the brightest idea I've heard...)
    Brilliant idea that one. Let's replace something that tastes good with something that tastes like Robitussin.

Brilliant!!
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Actually most people seemingly hated Vanilla Coke (though I liked it).

And Dr. Pepper is apparently selling a **** load of Black Cherry Vanilla Dr. Peppers.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Actually most people seemingly hated Vanilla Coke (though I liked it).
        Remember this is the same Coca Cola company that thinks Coke Zero was a flop when they can't keep it stocked in the stores. Something about sales weren't what they expected. Freakin A if they actually produced it and had it available sales would be where they wanted.

Brilliant!!!!
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Well, you are the only other person I've ever met who said they liked Vanilla Coke.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Excuse me, but . . . . . .

carbonated coffee? I am a cashier, so I have seen Coke Blak go through my lane but I never realized that this is what it is.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Sun-drop, the best soft drink ever.
              Attached Files
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                Excuse me, but . . . . . .

carbonated coffee? I am a cashier, so I have seen Coke Blak go through my lane but I never realized that this is what it is.
                That's because it isn't... try again.

Comment

That's because it isn't... try again.
                  Yeah, yeah -- it's a soda with a hint of flavor of coffee.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

A friend bought some of this a few weeks ago. I took one sip and decided it was absolutely horrible. Two flavours that should most certainly never be mixed.

Comment

Well, you are the only other person I've ever met who said they liked Vanilla Coke.
                      Vanilla Coke is the best!

Too bad its not sold here.

Pepsi X was also da bomb.
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                        Yeah, yeah -- it's a soda with a hint of flavor of coffee.
                        Exactly. It's regular Coca-Cola with coffee extract. A far sight different than 'carbonated coffee'.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            On the other hand, mixing Coke with Kahlua would give you the same taste and would get you drunk
                            I like Kahlua

but no way could I drink enough of it to get me drunk...

even ignoring the blood pressure issues

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

We don't have neither Coke Blak nor Coke Zero in Norway(but we do have Sprite Zero and Pepsi Cappucino). But what's the difference between Coke Zero and Coke Light?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Mainly that the marketers think it sounds cooler.

Comment

Working...
                                X