Coke Blak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke Blak

Saw this at the Kroger tonight and had to pick it up. For those of you who forgot it is Coca-Cola mixed with coffee (or at least coffee flavoring).

I drank my first one tonight and I must say it was pretty good. It tasted like Coca-Cola with a hint of coffee (as opposed to the coffee taste overpowering the Coke). Basically made for a very nice aftertaste of coffee & Coke. Another winner by Coke (now for a Coca-Cola Zero Blak )

Imran approves!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

I've been tempted for the past week or two to try one, but I never get around to it.

Comment

Being as how I don't like coffee or coke, I probably shouldn't really be in this thread.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm horrified.

Comment

because he doesn't like coke, or that he doesn't like coffee?

Comment

Saw it, didn't know what it was, thought maybe they had a filter issue at the bottling plant and didn't touch it.

Comment

eww
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Tried it. It's better than Black Cherry Vanilla, but I have to say... it's not spectacular enough for me to buy it again.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  Tried it. It's better than Black Cherry Vanilla, but I have to say... it's not spectacular enough for me to buy it again.
                  Well that may be true... though if they had it in cans and in a Coke Zero variety, I may have to stock up on it.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I think the idea of drinking Blak out of a can is repulsive. I guess the idea of coffee in an aluminum can, as opposed to a semi-glassish bottle.

Comment

Who cares? Hell, I've had the Starbucks (whatever)shot in a can.

If Beer can be distributed in a can, so can cold coffee!

Comment

Comment

i saw it, and i passed on it. my kidneys thanked me
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Elitist scum!

Comment

Let's just agree on Harry Potter's arse and leave it at that

Comment

Working...
                              X