No announcement yet.

Coke Blak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the need for all this experimentation. Just stick to the old formula.
    Attached Files

Comment

and wasting a good cool coke?
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
        coffee is meant to be drunk with no sugar and no milk.
        Ingrate.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          The girl I am dating right now loves it. She gets high off coffee pretty quickly. She also likes kissing me after I have a Coke Blak to drink.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            and wasting a good cool coke?
            You could stand to get a nice cup of coffee in the morning..

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Well that may be true... though if they had it in cans and in a Coke Zero variety, I may have to stock up on it.
              Yeah, honestly, while I don't dislike Blak, it just doesn't do anything for me. The taste isn't offensive (it's not bad), it's just not particularly omgwtfbbbq awesome for me. *shrugs*

That said, the _best_ Coca-Cola product is Coca-Cola classic, but only the type made with actual cane sugar (found in Australia, I believe, as well as Hawaii, South Korea, and Japan.)

Not only does it make for a sharper, cleaner taste, it's better for you than that high-fructose corn syrup.

Admittedly, it's somewhat difficult to come by in the states, since most bottling companies use the cheaper, local sugar in the region.
              B♭3

Comment

Bloody Americans and their health ruining soft drinks...

Comment

I'm going to try a Coca Cola Blak today at work

Comment

americans are fat and diabetic in part because of the huge consumption of softdrinks.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                      Tried it. It's better than Black Cherry Vanilla, but I have to say... it's not spectacular enough for me to buy it again.
                      Black Cherry Vanilla q:
                      Coke Vanilla
                      Coke with lime
                      Coke Zero

MAy have to try Coke Blak
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Vanilla Coke is gone now.

Cherry Coke was renamed Coca-Cola Cherry; in Vanilla Coke's space we now have Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla (not the brightest idea I've heard...)

I'm a fan of Coca-Cola Lime (and would like to see Coca-Cola Lemon, rather than just Diet Coke Lemon).

Coke Zero is all right; honestly, it strikes me as rather similar to Diet Coke; on the other hand, I do somewhat like Diet Coke with Splenda.

That said, diet drinks don't work with me; the nutrasweet comes across to me with a very bitter aftertaste.
                        B♭3

Comment

When are we going to see Coke Hambrgr (notice the clever, oh-so-hot-right-now purposeful elimination of letters in the name)?
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

On the other hand, mixing Coke with Kahlua would give you the same taste and would get you drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                              When are we going to see Coke Hambrgr (notice the clever, oh-so-hot-right-now purposeful elimination of letters in the name)?
                              At least we won't be seeing the iCoke or the e-Cola.
                              B♭3

Comment

They should make iCoke. It would taste like you've just licked your computer screen after taking a sip of Coke.
                                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X