No announcement yet.

Coke Blak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i left america 8 months ago, only chicks drank diet coke and coke zero and coke extra lite and coke -50 calories - whats happened since? all the dudes lost their balls?
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Coke Zero tastes like equal parts coke and water.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

What happened is that we like our soda without all the carbs (ie, high fructose corn syrup is baaaad stuff).

Coke Zero kicks ass
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
          Coke Zero tastes like equal parts coke and water.
          I thought that's what it was. I figured if you really wanted Coke Water you could mix a bottle of Coke with tapwater and make your own Coke Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

"Anglo-Saxons" encompass most Germanics, even though the emphasis is currently mostly on the Rosbifs and their colonials upstarts.

Sadly, nearly all Germanic people share the same culture of having no taste whatsoever, except when it comes to beer (don't get me wrong, the colonial upstarts don't even have that)
            I feel that the Rosbifs need some representation and defence on this very silly thread, especially in the light of such an unprovoked assault of Gallic snobbery.

First, I know French people who take sugar in coffee.

Second, while the instant coffee that gets drunk widely over here is very inferior to fresh coffee, it does at least allow you to drink it constantly without burning a hole in the stomach.

Third, I take fresh coffee black (if it's a decent bean/blend and well-made) but the nasty instant stuff can sometimes use a drop of milk to take the cheap taste away.

Fourth, if you don't understand the virtues of tea you don't understand civilisation.

Fith, there is absolutely no way I'll sit back and be lectured to by the French about beer. It's simply preposterous, even though I like a seize-cent soixante-six now and again. (excuse spelling, I'm pissed and split up with my French ex ten years ago so am out of practice).

Sixth - your right about our colonial upstarts, they don't have a clue about tea or beer.

Seventh - there's only one Arsène Wenger!

Comment

I bought a Coke Blak today. It wasn't too bad, but it has to be sipped. Certainly isn't as refreshing as a nice cold Coca-Cola.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                What happened is that we like our soda without all the carbs (ie, high fructose corn syrup is baaaad stuff).

Coke Zero kicks ass
                I didn't like the taste of Coke Zero at all... I'll stick with the regular Diet Coke.

Comment

Diet Coke
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Diet Coke
                    Coke Zero
                    Coke spin-offs
                    Coke

Comment

I drink instant coffee at home

chui fauché = pas de poignon pour acheter une machine
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                        Third, I take fresh coffee black (if it's a decent bean/blend and well-made) but the nasty instant stuff can sometimes use a drop of milk to take the cheap taste away.
                        That Nescafe stuff Euros drink is horrid. We have an instant here in the US called Kava that's much better.

Comment

Who needs coffee.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                            That Nescafe stuff Euros drink is horrid. We have an instant here in the US called Kava that's much better.
                            If you think Nescafe's bad you should try the really cheap brands. Or not.

Actually some of the worst coffee I ever tasted was in Guatemala - and it was 'fresh'. All the good stuff got exported, and all the home-grown coffee that was in the local shops was foul beyond description. If it was a wine it would have been made from the stalks. Decent coffee had to be imported and was incredibly expensive.

Comment

I drink nescafe everymorning before going skiing. i wondered why i always felt slightly sick when i got up to the mountian. then i drank it one morning without going up to mountain and realized why

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                                I drink nescafe everymorning before going skiing. i wondered why i always felt slightly sick when i got up to the mountian. then i drank it one morning without going up to mountain and realized why
                                Uh?

Comment

Working...
                                X