Coke Blak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    We don't have neither Coke Blak nor Coke Zero in Norway(but we do have Sprite Zero and Pepsi Cappucino). But what's the difference between Coke Zero and Coke Light?
    Diet Coke (I assume Coke Light) is based on the 'New Coke' formula (you remember that experiment in the mid 80s?). Coke Zero is a diet soda based on the Coca-Cola Classic formula.

Yes, there was a good reason why Diet Coke didn't taste more like regular Coke, because it wasn't supposed to!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
      coffee is meant to be drunk with no sugar and no milk.
      At last a civilized person!
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Another ingrate

The Turks drown it in sugar, and while I'm not that bad, they did do it before snooty Frenchmen and Swiss .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Coke Zero is a diet soda based on the Coca-Cola Classic formula.
          Really?? It always tasted more like Diet Rite to me. I figured it was an attempt to compete with that product.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

coffee is meant to be drunk with no sugar and no milk.

At last a civilized person!
            Reminds me of my dear father, who would always proclaim at parties that he preferred Irish Coffee without the coffee.

(I also agree with the quote, BTW.)

Comment

Diet Coke (I assume Coke Light) is based on the 'New Coke' formula (you remember that experiment in the mid 80s?). Coke Zero is a diet soda based on the Coca-Cola Classic formula.

Yes, there was a good reason why Diet Coke didn't taste more like regular Coke, because it wasn't supposed to!
              Diet Coke? Sure. It's called Light here, but I've heard the use of Diet before. I was born in 1986, so I'm afraid I'm unaware of any new Coke formula. But it seems like I should hope for this Coke Zero to come, I'd love to taste something tasting like Coke without getting sugar shock(I have diabetes)! You don't happen to know how long it takes to come over to Norway, do you?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Another ingrate

The Turks drown it in sugar, and while I'm not that bad, they did do it before snooty Frenchmen and Swiss .
                As usual, the French, Swiss and Italians (mostly the latter, actually) have taken an exotic produce, only known by barbarians until then, and extolled all that is sublime in the produce.

(On an unrelated note, I'd like to add that, as usual, the Anglo-Saxons took an exotic produce, only known by barbarians until then, and managed to extol all that is terrible in the produce )
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I've had Coke Light in non-US countries. It's a lot like Diet Coke, maybe a little bit lighter in taste.

Comment

à bas les rosbifs.

mais il faut savoir qu'il y a des suisse-allemands qui mettent 5 bûchettes de sucre dans leur café.

et qui le boivent à huit heures du mat' avec un sandwich de thon.

j'ai failli kicher ce jour-là . . . sales têtes de röstis.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                      à bas les rosbifs.

mais il faut savoir qu'il y a des suisse-allemands qui mettent 5 bûchettes de sucre dans leur café.

et qui le boivent à huit heures du mat' avec un sandwich de thon.

j'ai failli kicher ce jour-là . . . sales têtes de röstis.
                      "Anglo-Saxons" encompass most Germanics, even though the emphasis is currently mostly on the Rosbifs and their colonials upstarts.

Sadly, nearly all Germanic people share the same culture of having no taste whatsoever, except when it comes to beer (don't get me wrong, the colonial upstarts don't even have that)

Comment

the phosphoric acid in coke is unhealthful if consumed in large doses avoid black water

Comment

Actually most people seemingly hated Vanilla Coke (though I liked it).

And Dr. Pepper is apparently selling a **** load of Black Cherry Vanilla Dr. Peppers.
                          I really liked the Vanilla. Too bad she's gone.

I also enjoy the Black Cherry Vanilla Dr.P as well , although their new variant, Berries & Cream Dr. Pepper, is bleh.

And Blak is decent.

Comment

And Dr. Pepper is apparently selling a **** load of Black Cherry Vanilla Dr. Peppers.
                            Mmmmmm. They were actually able to improve the "sweet necter of the gods" aka Dr Pepper.

The Berries and Cream sucked though.

Comment

"Anglo-Saxons" encompass most Germanics, even though the emphasis is currently mostly on the Rosbifs and their colonials upstarts.

Sadly, nearly all Germanic people share the same culture of having no taste whatsoever, except when it comes to beer (don't get me wrong, the colonial upstarts don't even have that)
                              I dont like belgian beer. its expensive and doesnt taste good.
                              and i had a good Schuebling two nights ago, with small onions (the white ones) a salade, and french fries. thats a good germanic food.

guinnesse (1 in the frigo right now)
                              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

You have absolutely no taste whatsoever. They must have bludgeoned it out of your when you were a fetus.

Coke Zero is the best Coke product. It's a Diet cola that tastes like "The Real Thing". Absolutely amazing.
                                Sod off. Clearly it's YOU who has no taste if you think they taste the same I don't mind coke, I don't like coke zero.

THERE MUST BE A DIFFERENCE

Comment

Working...
                                X