No announcement yet.

Coke Blak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's stick to the coca cola crap aight!
    All that cherry, vanilla and other disgustin crap is needless waste. Nobody wants that. Only the original Coke and Coca Cola light is potable
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Coke Zero is the Coke product I drink like 90% of the time. You start messing with that, I'd have to kill you.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That sounds foul.
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

It can't be worse than Pepsi Max Cappuccino
          CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Coke Zero is the Coke product I drink like 90% of the time. You start messing with that, I'd have to kill you.
            God that stuff tastes like ****.

Comment

Haven't tried the coca-cola version, but I like the Pepsi-max-icino version.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalius
                God that stuff tastes like ****.
                You have absolutely no taste whatsoever. They must have bludgeoned it out of your when you were a fetus.

Coke Zero is the best Coke product. It's a Diet cola that tastes like "The Real Thing". Absolutely amazing.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

soft drinks are terrible for you body.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

odwalla is my favoirte coke product.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Overpriced organic drinks? No thanks. Can't justify spending $4 for a drink that often.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

You have absolutely no taste whatsoever. They must have bludgeoned it out of your when you were a fetus.

Coke Zero is the best Coke product. It's a Diet cola that tastes like "The Real Thing". Absolutely amazing.
                        I can't stand regular 'full fat' coke, I don't want my diet coke to taste like the regular kind. It's why I hate the local newsagent stores that sell imported coke light and pass it off as diet coke. They are both calorie free, but the light version tastes like the regular.

I much prefer the flavoured diet cokes (lime, vanilla, cherry) to plain old diet.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Diet Irn Bru

Comment

when I run out of sugar, I mix a cup of coffee with a bottle of coke
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

coffee is meant to be drunk with no sugar and no milk.

Comment

The girl I am dating right now loves it. She gets high off coffee pretty quickly. She also likes kissing me after I have a Coke Blak to drink.
                                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X