Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What should I choose for my second major?
Collapse
X
-
I would however most likely choose butt worship. But go ahead and choose math or something like that.In da butt.
"Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Comment
-
Phycists have a tendancy to jump into other people's fields. They have published some papers on network theory (in phys rev even) that did not adequately cit previous work and showed a lack of understanding of what was known/not known. That said, they're so fricking smart, that they make contributions whereever they go. But sometimes they are funny about not knowing the basics...Originally posted by Jon Miller
I know people who are doing research how protiens fold, and they are physicists...
Physics is a lot more applicable than many people think.
Jon Miller
Comment
-
is this the first time drake and i have agreed on anything?Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
seriously. go business. they like to drink
That's very true. Lots of pretty girls with lax morals in business colleges...
"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger
Comment
-
History! Because, um, it's fun and stuff!
On a more serious note, do you have any particular interest in any of the majors on your list?
-Arrian
p.s. Competitive Beer Pong really should be on there.grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!
The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Comment
-
Definitely.Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
seriously. go business. they like to drink
That's very true. Lots of pretty girls with lax morals in business colleges...

The only thing looser than a business student is an art student. Since they don't actually study anything they have lots for free time for free love.
Comment
-
I'm definitely at the wrong college.Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
seriously. go business. they like to drink
That's very true. Lots of pretty girls with lax morals in business colleges...
I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
- Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Comment
-
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What should I choose for my second major?
Commies need money too.Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
What about this post strikes me as odd..... Hmmm... maybe that it was written by a self confessed communist perhaps??
I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
- Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Comment
-
Modeling using field theoryOriginally posted by Az
I am just saying that physicists are involved.. (one of my freinds is doing protein folding)
calculatory methods I suppose?
JMJon Miller-
I AM.CANADIAN
GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Comment
-
Re: What should I choose for my second major?
Wimp.Originally posted by Kuciwalker
(I refuse to do Electrical Engineering or similar. The further away from the hardware, IMO, the better.)"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.
Comment
Comment