X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not a good reason to not sweep the yankees

Comment

• I think the Mets will basically split those games (5-4 or 4-5). They're a good team. So are the ones they will be playing. I just hope they do something whacky like get swept by the Yanks and sweep the Red Sox

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• I don't see that happening, I quite frankly doubt anyone will be swept in those series.. Boston are 8-1 in interleague games and seem to have finally found a decent 4th starter in Lester.

As we don't have to start a 5th pitcher till July thanks to days off I'm pretty confident we can do well against Phillies and Mets (although I don't think we'll sweep them the way we did with Atlanta and Washington).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistandantilus
          I'm pretty confident we can do well against Phillies
          Don't go out on a limb or anything.

The Phillies, currently, most assuredly suck. I will, however, guarantee that they won't lose tonight.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistandantilus
            I don't see that happening, I quite frankly doubt anyone will be swept in those series.. Boston are 8-1 in interleague games and seem to have finally found a decent 4th starter in Lester.

As we don't have to start a 5th pitcher till July thanks to days off I'm pretty confident we can do well against Phillies and Mets (although I don't think we'll sweep them the way we did with Atlanta and Washington).
            Of course it's unlikely. What I WANT to happen and what I think really will happen are not necessarily the same thing!

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Cardinals = pwned

White Sox = best team in baseball

this thread = toast
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X