Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay events, lack of logic IMO. Mr.fun explain this to me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spec
    I dont have anything against Gays, I have something against that racist little bltch called asher.

Spec.
    Then why attack him being gay instead of attacking him being Albertan?

(Asher is Albertan, right?)
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I understand Spec's frustration...

but just because you are mad at Asher, you shouldn't attack his gayness

there are other gay people who will be offended by it
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        Canadians
        Yeah, them and Mexico are like the little children on our continent, yadda yadda yadda...

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Then why attack him being gay instead of attacking him being Albertan?

(Asher is Albertan, right?)

I dont know, good question...It's just easier that way...

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            I understand Spec's frustration...

but just because you are mad at Asher, you shouldn't attack his gayness

there are other gay people who will be offended by it
            I know, and I apologize.

But Asher IS a frustrated little girl trapped in a mans body with to much testosterone...That cant be good...It's like a big man nagging all the time...ewwww...what a bad mix...

He has no common sense when it comes to french people...only frustration.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Thank you, but I still think you're sexist.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                Thank you, but I still think you're sexist.

Well, in someways, I probably am.

Spec.

Comment

I know, and I apologize.

Good... a great way to end the personal crap.

PLEASE, discuss the topic, and NOT THE POSTERS... or you might find yourself restricted.

Spec... check your PM's if you know what's good for you.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, to get back on topic....Gay olympics annoys people like me and I find it offensive to gays everywhere because it puts them in a different category.. And on top of that, I knoe many gay people that are against the gay olympics. So, why dont they fight it? Why dont they make it stop? Because the way I see it, correct me if I'm worng, but more than 60% of gays are against these olympics.

Spec.

Comment

I dont have anything against Gays, I have something against that racist little bltch called asher.

Spec.
                      How do you figure I'm racist?

Québécois are not a race, get over it.

Albertans are not a race of people, either.

And everyone makes fun of Quebec in Canada, it's what you guys get for taking our money and still crying for decades on end.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

In response to the "why not discuss it" question:

Because what does that discussion accomplish? Because it's not productive.

Blessedly, these two conditions (that a topic of conversation be a) one that accomplishes something, and b) that it be productive) are not pre-requisites for OT threads on 'poly. If they were, I think you'll agree that there wouldn't BE many OT threads on 'poly.

If you go back and read my words, I think you'll find little to get your ire up.

Simply a statement of fact (not fantasy, but fact) that in general, there aren't many women firefighters out there (far and away overshadowed by men in that profession) and that MAYBE the reason that there aren't more women is something other than the sexist hiring policies of those in positions to do the hiring.

Apologies if this smacks of sexism in your book.

We now rejoin your regularly scheduled PC love in

-=Vel=-
                        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I dont know, good question...It's just easier that way...

Spec.
                          You just showed how un-Canadian you are.

Canadians attack eachother's native provinces relying on...dingdingding...stereotypes...that's how it always is. I attack you for being a sissy girly-man Québécois and you attack me for being a redneck cowboy Albertan.

Do you see the connection? Stereotypes are fun.

"Women cook, men hunt"

"Québécois sissies, Albertans manly"

That's just how it is.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

So, to get back on topic....Gay olympics annoys people like me and I find it offensive to gays everywhere because it puts them in a different category.. And on top of that, I knoe many gay people that are against the gay olympics. So, why dont they fight it? Why dont they make it stop? Because the way I see it, correct me if I'm worng, but more than 60% of gays are against these olympics.

Spec.
                            Why should we fight it? If the Jews want to have their own olympics, so be it. If the blacks want to have their own olympics, so be it. If the gays want to have their own olympics, so be it.

I'm all about freedom, you see. I don't get off on stomping out people's rights with what they want to do. If people want to participate, why not let them? Why "stop" them?

You really need to stop being so authoritarian.

Comment

all Olympics are gay... 'cept for curling and horse jumping
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

I think gay olympics should have events only gay men would be good at. Like oral and anal sex competitions.

women could be good at that too I suppose. Which brings up a good point. Why is sex not an athletic event in the olmpics? I'd really like to see some hot sex in olympic coverage. Some people just have a natural talent for it. They could judge it just like they judge figure skating.

Comment

Working...
                                X