No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton is officially a moron.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree that Richardson's meetings with foreign leaders will come back to bite him. On the contrary, he can spin that right back at them with much less effort if necessary. While I'm unsure of his strengths as an elected official, he was a critical part of the Clinton administration, loyal, discreet and very good on the Sunday morning shows. He was always the go to guy when a department needed to be cleaned up or a high pressure job needed to be done.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• non libertarians Id vote for:

mccain, gen wesley clark
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• But McCain is nowhere near as strong as people make out. To use the new favorite GOP insult, he's been quite the flip-flopper these past 6 years, trying to be his own man and a good team player simultaneously. And he has spent a fair amount of time as a Bush apologist, which is very unlikely to help him when Bush leaves office as teh most unpopular president since Carter.

That really isn't going to matter. You should know that being a flip flopper is ok if your party's people don't care, as Bush was and is quite the flip flopper himself. McCain is so incredibly popular that people will look past any inconsistancies, saying he had to be somewhat nice to get his bills passed.

the big money hasn't lined up behind McCain yet, in part because I think they really want another candidate.

We don't even know if McCain is actually going to run (he is quite old), but even then the big money is lining up behind him. Once he announces, then you'll see all of it pledged to McCain.

I guess you can say its tainted, but McCain has the reputation of the campaign finance reform guy, so it won't stick.

You should have learned from Reagan & JFK. If you are great charisma and are uber-popular, you have an almost teflon coating.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• yeah bush's legacy will read as one failure after another.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

I'm confused. Are you insulting Clinton and Gore. or insulting communists?
            First of All, I would like to apolgize to all communists, I realize my association of Hillary with communists was a very rude and careless remark. Again I apoligize

Insulting Clinton.
            Last edited by Smellycowsquid; March 27, 2006, 17:14.
            "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
            Check out my Blog!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              You should have learned from Reagan Bush & JFK. If you are great charisma and are uber-popular, you have an almost teflon coating. have the means to steal a big state or two, you don't have to win fairly.
              Corrected.

"I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X