X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And I usually don't troll, I just got sick of being bashed for not liking poltical correctness up to my armpits, I just about snapped when some DUers started calling me and the other posters anti-Arab when we supported free speech in the Mohammad cartoon row.
        Geez, next thing you know you'll be supporting lower taxes and curtailing government spending.

I guess I should get your Bush t-shirt all ready.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

God, Odin, those people are just ****in' retarded.

Well, at least those on the 9/11 conspiracy boards: http://www.democraticunderground.com...pics&forum=125

Just a sample of one:

there was a plane, that's a fact, but i'm not so sure that it was "ua175".

Just before ua175 met in air with ua93 it turn off transponder, and then after one minute or so, a new dot appeared with a new transponder code, ascending in air.

Is it possible to change transponder code???? What for????
          We were told that they turn off transponders to be invisible on radar screen but ua175 is the only plane which CHANGE its code and a new dote was very low (i dont remember the altitude but i read somewhere about it)

It is proof for the plane-swapping.

It is proof that 'the ghost-plane teories' a lunacy.

So what happened for ua175 and ua93 flying west? Were they both shot or both landed somewhere?

Comment

Yeah, I only go to that section when I need a good laugh.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              God, Odin, those people are just ****in' retarded.

Well, at least those on the 9/11 conspiracy boards: http://www.democraticunderground.com...pics&forum=125

Just a sample of one:

there was a plane, that's a fact, but i'm not so sure that it was "ua175".

Just before ua175 met in air with ua93 it turn off transponder, and then after one minute or so, a new dot appeared with a new transponder code, ascending in air.

Is it possible to change transponder code???? What for????
              We were told that they turn off transponders to be invisible on radar screen but ua175 is the only plane which CHANGE its code and a new dote was very low (i dont remember the altitude but i read somewhere about it)

It is proof for the plane-swapping.

It is proof that 'the ghost-plane teories' a lunacy.

So what happened for ua175 and ua93 flying west? Were they both shot or both landed somewhere?

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ress=125x76047

That's more ignorant than retarded. Most everyone knows it was Jewish aliens acting on behalf of Bush to boost his popularity and give him a convient excuse to march the military around the Middle East.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Depleted Uranium?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You know, I don't really see much PC insanity in the responses to Odin's thread. Some counter with, "yeah, but racism still exists" (true), some agree, and the occasional one or two dismisses it straight away. OH NO UR BEING REPRESSED THEYLL PROBABLY BANE YOU NEXT!!!!

Comment

MarkG would probably like it if you all went over to that forum and started posting that you are an "invasion". You guys are probably to young to remember, but that is what is expected in this sort of thing.

He likes how it brings people like Albert Speer to the site.

Comment

And Libertarian.

Comment

Democratic Echo-Chamber should have a forum for people who'd like to argue with them without being banned, now that'd be just the bee's knees
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Same could be said of Freeperville.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

There are very, very few Black people that can pull off a convincing imitation of a white person. My wife can do it over the phone, especially because she has an Italian name. In person, though, uhuh. Black people don't look like white people with pink skin. You ever see an African-American albino? You wouldn't mistake them for a white person.

So if I saw a person pretending to be a different race than he was, I'd be weirded out.

Now, I see a marked difference in how my wife is treated and how I am treated, or even how white women are treated. I would say that NPR program wasn't all that accurate.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You ever see an African-American albino?
                              I actually have. Still, the look like a black due. Just ashy
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Looking at the pictures provided, the Black guy still looks Black. I'm amazed at how much that white girl looks like a Black girl. Heck, she's prettier as a Black girl. The white dude looks like an Indian.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X