No announcement yet.

car experts- I need your advice on buying a new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French engineering in the service of Evil!!!

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
      They're offering ban for the buck here...
      Interesting typo...but if Dis drives like he is describing in it, he could just end up with the former
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalius
        Try a 530d SE. Similar price to the Mustang (not counting shipping costs), more torque than the Mustang (for whatever that's worth), faster top speed, and a whopping 40.1mpg on highways/urban combined.

Um... I think the message to Ford is clear. For a similar price BMW can do far more than Ford can.
        See that's more like it, and is why I will look at getting a diesel for my next car...however I think diesel is a dirty work in North America
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• By all reliable accounts that BMW will likely be in a junk yard before Dis's Mustang.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Torque is actually worth A LOT. Plus the 3 litre BMW diesel engine is fantastically dynamic at higher speeds - it beats a 3 litre BMW petrol engine in 80 kph - 120 kph acceleration by, iirc, 1.9 seconds (to be fair, that was until they started fitting out 5ers with a 3 litre engine taken from a 630 Sixer, adding ~20kW).
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

By all reliable accounts that BMW will likely be in a junk yard before Dis's Mustang.
              Don't buy one, then.

Comment

By all reliable accounts that BMW will likely be in a junk yard before Dis's Mustang.
                I find that hard to believe...
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• It's interesting how none of the rest of the world buys any US car models (with a few exceptions).
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• GERMAN ENGINEERING INDAHAUSE!!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Unless I win the lottery, I'll never buy another american car!
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• If I won the lottery, I'd be as likely to buy an American car as I was before...

Personally, I'd go for something Japanese...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• There are lots of great-driving american cars such as "Viper or Corvette" that I'd much rather drive than a BMW (for instance). After winning the lottery I wouldnt care about their lack of reliability.
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Source?

Comment

• --"There are lots of great-driving american cars such as "Viper or Corvette"

Tru dat.

Comment

• A courgette?
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X