car experts- I need your advice on buying a new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spec
    You could, when your a car guy....Since I'm the only one on this site, I understand that you didn't understand...

Spec.
    It may have something to do with words missing.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      and he calls himself a regular.
      I do? How depressing....

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Well, I am missing some brain cells so it might explain the missing words...

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Really, who is faded glory?

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              Really, who is faded glory?

Spec.
              An old poster who was rather boring and who faked his own death as a joke but eventually came back then went away again.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Omg....what an ass.

I thought he was like an alter ego or something....but he's the real thing?...

What an ass.

Spec.

Comment

Yeah, and for quite a while, and quite a well orchestrated fake it was too...hell, I am sure people grieved over him and he even got an automatic induction to the Hall Of Fame I presume that got revoked
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I still think Vinnie belongs in the hall of fame.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      ...hell, I am sure people grieved ...

Hell, I did....

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        True, but not for the original reason
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          Hall of Infamy, maybe.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I would fake my death, but all the rejoicing would bother me.

Comment

I did something really stupid. I bought a brand new Mustang.

This goes against all my economic sense. And my mother is kind of upset at me spending that kind of money. But oh well. I'm going to enjoy it while I'm still young.

And it's sweet. It's a GT 8 cylinder. So it really doesn't get any better gas mileage than my pickup. Though it is rated higher. The problem is I tend to drive it kind of fast. . I'm only going by the electronic dashboard gauge that is gauging my gas mileage. I haven't figured it out the old fashioned way yet.

I had it up to 120 mph during the test drive. And the salewoman was encouraging me to go even fasters. . I can only go so fast on Las Vegas freeways due to traffic. I might of had room to peg it out at 140 though. I'll eventually have to do that.

ended up paying $26,000 for it. I feel like I could have gotten it lower, as they agreed to it really quickly. The sticker price was $27,300. Oh well, I'm getting a little better at this haggling. I did better than I did with my last vehicle.

Comment

Dis, you da man!

Comment

Working...
                                X