Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Topless Woman Bathe is required for potential immigrants to the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Topless women are allowed in Ontario. Not surprisingly, most do not take "advantage" of that...
    In certain cities in Oregon women are allowed topless in public places (like shopping malls).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

ROAD TRIP!!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dutch made a good move. The message is clear: if you don't like our culture, **** off.

Other European countries should adopt Dutch policy ASAP.

We have tolerated Muslim transgressions for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn
          We have tolerated Muslim transgressions for far too long.

Why, have they been forcing you not to eat pork or something?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Urban Ranger, you should think about why Muslims should love beard-less, pork-eating, non-believing Chinese.

Our culture is too different from theirs. But while Chinese are tolerant, too many Muslims are not.
            Last edited by One_more_turn; March 15, 2006, 02:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              I wouldn't want to see that.

Most women are not attractive enough to want to see in broad daylight topless.

you obviously haven't been to the netherlands yet ...

*ksssss*
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

What's the problem?If I don't like it,I just don't go there.
                The said problem is anotherne part doesn't like the ways of the other but desires his cheap work,while trying to forget that this ways allow the cheap work;the other doesn't like the ways of first but desires the better level of living,while trying to forget that this ways allow the better level of living.
                A magician is requered to find the solution.
                Best regards,

Comment

A magician or a world government? (like a proper one)

Though I suppose that would be magic.

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn
                    Urban Ranger, you should think about why Muslims should love beard-less, pork-eating, non-believing Chinese.

Our culture is too different from theirs. But while Chinese are tolerant, too many Muslims are not.
                    I don't think being intolerant will help. That will just marginalise moderate Muslims and give power to the extremists.

OTOH, if you help them, give them jobs, and allow them to become more prosperous, they will become more secular, and thus, more moderate.

Don't forget, a person who has nothing else to lose is a very dangerous enemy.
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

OTOH, if you help them, give them jobs, and allow them to become more prosperous, they will become more secular, and thus, more moderate.

Both stick and carrot, man. The one without the other doesn't work.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Both stick and carrot, man. The one without the other doesn't work.
                        I don't really think that's a "carrot," but rather giving them things, so they will have second thoughts about losing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

But it has been shown that terrorists come from the middle classes far more than the poor . Why is it that in Africa , poverty did not breed terrorism ?

Comment

I don't really think that's a "carrot," but rather giving them things, so they will have second thoughts about losing them.

Dude, what I am talking about is that at many times, fundy religionists can thrive and not let their evil social structure break down. You have to enforce freedom, and it's not a contradiction. What I am talking about is that children raised in such structures are being brainwashed into particular ways of thinking. Some may come out of it. Most of them won't, and this is unacceptable. It's as unfree as having people hypnotized and them sending them out to life and the polling booths - The procedure is democratic - the essence isn't.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't think being intolerant will help. That will just marginalise moderate Muslims and give power to the extremists.

Why don't you take them in China? Oh yea, because they can contribute nothing to your country but an extra security risk.

Don't forget, a person who has nothing else to lose is a very dangerous enemy.
                              And a dangerous enemy with nothing to lose is a lot less dangerous if he isn't in my country.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Taking your jobs, raping your women, and kicking your dogs.
                                You say that as if kicking dogs were a bad thing.

As for taking our jobs, we're talking about a segment of the population with an unemployment rate an order of magnitude higher than the population as a whole.
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X