Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Topless Woman Bathe is required for potential immigrants to the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh what the heck. Why not just bring back the state church?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Maybe the Netherlands should require tha Muslims go live in Indonesia first, to mellow out with the mellow Muslims.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I shall have to profess to wonder, tho, why many Muslim emigrants chose to go the someplace like the Netherlands rather than someplace like Indonesia. It doesn't take any unusual mental prowess to figure out that if you want to live a traditional islamic life it's gonna cause some friction in a place like the Netherlands.

I read a message board for rigorist Muslims living in Sweden a while ago; among other things they discussed the importance of making sure your kids don't meet any native Swedish kids. How can anyone want to live like that?
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Indonesia is like the Netherlands of the Muslim world.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If they'd find Indonesia too lax, what the hell are they doing in Sweden?
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Taking your jobs, raping your women, and kicking your dogs.

Comment

I read a message board for rigorist Muslims living in Sweden a while ago; among other things they discussed the importance of making sure your kids don't meet any native Swedish kids. How can anyone want to live like that?
                If they'd find Indonesia too lax, what the hell are they doing in Sweden?

Their goal is NOT preaching their religion peacefully because they are persecuted in their own countries. They want to migrate to Europe because their countries suck. Netherlands is just a target, as (so far) it has been pretty easy to migrate there. Period. None of them really wants to become Dutch, or French or British. They want the freedom of behaving in a way that wouldn't be accepted even in their own countries. That's why I like this video.

If you want to move here because you are suffering persecution in your own country is ok. If you want to move here because your country sucks, that's ok. But here, my home, my rules. If you don't accept them, you aren't welcome.

Europe accepted pretty much everything. Burkas. Mosques. Ghettos of turkish/moroccan/pakistani people that send their kids to muslim schools, that don't want them to talk to the locals, that praise hate and intolerance directly or indirectly. Hell, telling your kids that you don't want them do play with Dutch kids, that's a form of hate. It has nothing to do with being Muslim. Europe was tolerant to them. And what was our reward? Drunkards and gangrapes of european girls, people refusing to learn the language, calling us pigs and monkeys. That's enough. There's got to be a limit on the amount of crap we can stuff down our throats.

I've nothing against muslims, but if their goal is to create a sub-society, wtf.
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

This is stupid.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I've always said the Netherlands is my kind of place. Do they allow american immigrants?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                      Topless bathing
                      Personally I think women should be allowed to go about in the public topless, just like men can.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I wouldn't want to see that.

Most women are not attractive enough to want to see in broad daylight topless.

Comment

Yeah, you'd likely get a lot of those unattractive "bra n0ne" feminists who complain a lot about discrimination based on looks because they get a lot of it.
                          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Topless women are allowed in Ontario. Not surprisingly, most do not take "advantage" of that...
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

gangrapes you say? where can get in the que for that
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Dis: men going around topless are mostly unattractive also.

KH: Canada Ontario
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X