Clear All

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
    What about

Brokeback snakes

gay cowboys may like snakes after all
    That would be "Gay Snakes on a Plane".

Comment

How do snakes reproduce?

Once a magician put a snake around my arm and I dont recall any snake hole or snake penis.
      I need a foot massage

Comment

If Tarantino could only direct this movie, it would be the GREATEST MOVIE EVAH!

Comment

"Say sssss again, motherfugger! Say ssssss again!"

"We should have shotguns for this deal."
          "How many up there?"
          "Three, four."
          "Including our snake?"
          "Not sure."
          "So that means there could be up to five snakes up there?"
          "It's possible."
          "We should have fuggin' shotguns."

"I don't wanna hear about no motherfuggin' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them snakes out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly."
          "You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them snakes out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly."
          "You sendin' the Wolf?"
          "Oh, you feel better, mother****er?"
          "****, Negro, that's all you had to say!"

Comment

I don't understand what this thread is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              I don't understand what this thread is about.
              Numerous limbless scaled reptiles (suborder Serpentes syn. Ophidia) with a long tapering body and with salivary glands often modified to produce venom - which is injected through grooved or tubular fangs - embarked on an airborne vehicule designed to travel through the air, being maintained in this state by a constant movement aided by propulsion devices and the use of various properties including - but not limited to - aerodynamics.
              What?

Comment

in other words... SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                  Snakes?!! On a plane?!!

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

Numerous limbless scaled reptiles (suborder Serpentes syn. Ophidia) with a long tapering body and with salivary glands often modified to produce venom - which is injected through grooved or tubular fangs - embarked on an airborne vehicule designed to travel through the air, being maintained in this state by a constant movement aided by propulsion devices and the use of various properties including - but not limited to - aerodynamics.
                    that clears it up. thanks.

Comment

That would be "Gay Snakes on a Plane".

They have to do their coming out yet. They're afraid people may not like them anymore
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Trailer for the ultimate cinematographic experience of the century: Snakes on a Plane

WOOT!!!

nb: you have to scroll down a bit: it's further down the page.
                        What?

Comment

Even better!!!

php hit counter

Get your copy of the player here
                          Last edited by Richelieu; March 22, 2006, 19:22.
                          What?

Comment

"Enough is enough. I've had it with these snakes"

I'm sooooo going to see that movie.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

oh my my my my my
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Greatest

Trailer

Ever

Comment

Working...
                                X