No announcement yet.

Fred Stolen: Snakes on a Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The title says it all. There's gonna be snakes, they're gonna be on a plane, and people are going to be fighting for their lives at 40,000 feet."

Paraphrase of Samuel L. Jackson from a Fresh Air interview. I could hardly drive the car I was laughing so hard.

Snakes on a Plane.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Its got ER's Julianna Margulies and Kenan from SNL and All That

Dunno about the plot outline: "On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes. "

And its got a character known only as "iPod Girl"...doubt I'll see this one.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

You obviously have no taste.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What about

Brokeback snakes

gay cowboys may like snakes after all
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

You obviously have no taste.
            Obviously
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

gay snakes!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

They be shedding they skins on dat motha****** plane baby!
                What?

Comment

And there ain't a got damn thing you can do about it!
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I am so going to see this movie.

Comment

Got to love it when something becomes a cult classic before it's even released. Thousands of 'trendy' geeks are going to be lining up to see the worst movie of the year, and then convince themsevles that they like it just so that they don't feel like the months of anticipation where for nothing.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Oh, the movie's gonna suck terribly, but I doubt that's gonna matter, cuz the audience will be having fun anyway.

Audience participation!

People who hate people

Comment

Working...
                                X