This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher

You're sounding like a broken record, and it's not phasing me.

I've got the SO, I've got the job, I've got the grades, I've got the friends, and I don't drink myself to sleep every night.

You know what you are, nye? Bitter. That pretty much explains this whole thing you're doing.
    You've got ****.

You obviously aren't capable of maintaining a meaningful human relationship with anyone other than your mother.

How close do you live to that SO?

When was the last time you saw your mother?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

You mentioned you owned "one or two" stores. Was a reasonable assumption.

I'm not surprised that you're ashamed of showing us your work. If I were you, I'd be embarrassed as well.
      I am an enigma.

hehe
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• And yeah, right. I'm going to tell Captian malfunction all about myself.

Tell you what, stalker, I'll rent you a room!

(\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
          How close do you live to that SO?
          Right now, 3,700 km. We lived together in a single room of a rented house for 16 months from May '04 -> August '05. Only made us closer.

Approaching our 3 year anniversary, thank you for asking.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Distance would help.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• How about to your mother?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

And yeah, right. I'm going to tell Captian malfunction all about myself.

Tell you what, stalker, I'll rent you a room!

"Captain malfunction" --> this is the kind of insult that you think up? Wow.

Don't get your hopes up, nye, I'm not stalking you. You will honestly never have someone who will stalk you, you're the definition of bland mixed with a perfect mix of alcoholism and stupidity. You're a pathetic old man who stays up all hours of the night drinking and screwing with people.

Your life is wasting, go out and buy a hooker or something. Please, go outside once in a while.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• And what are you doing right now, child?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

And what are you doing right now, child?
                    Right now? I'm a university student laying into a washed up old man who's just coming to terms with how pathetic his life really is, while I procrastinate alt-tabbing to continue working on my distributed system due monday.

I'm also burning Galactic Civilizations II using my single DVD writer.

Comment

• Or is it that you're a young, disfunctional man, too attached to his mother, who is staying up all hours of the night fantasizing about mom and screwing with people?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Are you gay beacuse mom takes it, and you want to be just like her?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Is it that you're a young, disfunctional man, too attached to his mother, who is staying up all hours of the night fantasizing about mom and screwing with people?

You're the one who keeps mentioning mothers, notyoueither. Quite telling.

I've never mentioned mother once, you've done it repeatedly. So what is it, you have mommy issues? Sit down on the couch and let it all out.

Comment

• I've never mentioned ex wives, but you have. Does that mean you have several?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Are you gay beacuse mom takes it, and you want to be just like her?
                              Are you into bestiality because no girls would ever touch your ugly ass?

Comment

I've never mentioned ex wives, but you have. Does that mean you have several?
                                Here you display your intense logical abilities honed by your arts degree. Good on you, that explains why you've gone so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X