This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was you, nye.

First lie: You told everyone I had changed the rules to speed up a trade I made.
    Fact: It did not affect my trade, as the league log shows. You never did correct yourself, or apologize.

Second lie: You told everyone I had conspired with MrBoo to stack my team at the expense of his.
    Fact: The trade, Kariya for Huet, continues to look very good in MrBoo's favour with Kariya slumping and Huet on fire. Besides that, I had not conspired with him at all -- his decision to accept the initial trade was his and his alone, not mine.

You have not corrected yourself, or apologized for that one either. Not only that, you decided to repeatedly personally attack me for several hours.

You were dishonest, incompetent, and a complete ass. You were drunk, no doubt, but you're still not man enough to admit your mistakes or apologize.

I'd had enough, so I gave my team in the league over to Ninot because I really don't need to put up with your immaturity, even though you try to paint it on me.

This is why you have a crap job in a crap city. This is why your wife left you. This is why you get drunk every night online by yourself. The word is "loser", and you are a classic example.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      This thread got a ****load better since the last time I opened it.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        That was you, nye.

First lie: You told everyone I had changed the rules to speed up a trade I made.
        Fact: It did not affect my trade, as the league log shows. You never did correct yourself, or apologize.

Second lie: You told everyone I had conspired with MrBoo to stack my team at the expense of his.
        Fact: The trade, Kariya for Huet, continues to look very good in MrBoo's favour with Kariya slumping and Huet on fire. Besides that, I had not conspired with him at all -- his decision to accept the initial trade was his and his alone, not mine.

You have not corrected yourself, or apologized for that one either. Not only that, you decided to repeatedly personally attack me for several hours.

You were dishonest, incompetent, and a complete ass. You were drunk, no doubt, but you're still not man enough to admit your mistakes or apologize.

I'd had enough, so I gave my team in the league over to Ninot because I really don't need to put up with your immaturity, even though you try to paint it on me.

This is why you have a crap job in a crap city. This is why your wife left you. This is why you get drunk every night online by yourself. The word is "loser", and you are a classic example.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Dave. You're ****ed up in the head. Admit it. Take the pills. Maybe you'll have a future outside of menial labour.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
            Way to counter. Two thumbs way up.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You want me to tell everyone how you tried to get over on MrBoo?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

Or you want me to dignify your childish attacks on my person by replying directly to them?

Fat chance, child.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Dave. You're ****ed up in the head. Admit it. Take the pills. Maybe you'll have a future outside of menial labour.
                  Aren't you the guy putting computers together for a living?

I've had my share of problems, but I identify them and deal with them as I grow as a person. Nobody's perfect.

You, on the other hand, refuse to recognize your glaring problems. And that's precisely why you've gone nowhere in life, and are going nowhere in life. You've resigned yourself to failure and drink to forget, and work a menial job because it's all you can do.

And then to make matters worse, you lie and scheme online in fun leagues and then intentionally play to the weaknesses of people who you knew fully well were adapting to new chemical balances in their brain. You are a grade A loser, NYE, and all of the smilies you post to try it hide it aren't cutting it for anyone who is the least bit perceptive.

Comment

You want me to tell everyone how you tried to get over on MrBoo?
                    By my initial offer of Huet for Kariya?

If MrBoo had Huet right now, he'd be up 5-2 on Imran instead of down 4-2. What a robbery that would've been.

Comment

Aren't you the guy putting computers together for a living?
                      No. I own a company, or two, that does that. There is a difference, child.

But yes, I do occassionally build them myself. personally.

Frankly, I find little in life more satisfying than building something useful.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

No. I own a company, or two, that does that. There is a difference, child.
                        What are the names of said companies?

Comment

By my initial offer of Huet for Kariya?

If MrBoo had Huet right now, he'd be up 5-2 on Imran instead of down 4-2. What a robbery that would've been.
                          You tried to rip him off.

You got called on it.

You **** your britches, for a second time.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

What are the names of said companies?
                            If you knew so much about me, you should know that.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

And then to make matters worse, you lie and scheme online in fun leagues and then intentionally play to the weaknesses of people who you knew fully well were adapting to new chemical balances in their brain. You are a grade A loser, NYE, and all of the smilies you post to try it hide it aren't cutting it for anyone who is the least bit perceptive.
                              And I gave you a massive break. *******.

I apologised for my part in the first round, because I was partly at fault.

You then you carried on being you.

No more apologies, *******.

I'll treat you as the defective you have demonstrated no willingness to correct for.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

You tried to rip him off.

You got called on it.

You **** your britches, for a second time.
                                I don't know how you can keep this up.

If he did the trade, he'd have won more points now -- both last week of the season and this week.

Then you keep telling me I tried to rip him off.

You thought it was a bad deal, so what? The world doesn't revolve around you. If you assclowns didn't throw a fit about it, MrBoo would be up with more points on the scoreboard right now.

Don't tell me I tried to screw him when he'd have benefitted from the trade. A single good goalie is WAY more valuable than a good skater in that league. Maybe you don't realize that.

Comment

Working...
                                X