How much time a day do you pray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray a lot. God is near.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Always.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Revealing how little or much you pray is sinful because it leads to pride and envy.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.â€
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          Revealing how little or much you pray is sinful because it leads to pride and envy.
          Link?
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

he might mean this

And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you." (Matthew 6:3-6 RSV)
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I don't pray. God told me not to.

Comment

24/7 permanently.
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  If people spent less time praying and more time masturbating we would have less of a problem with overpopulation.
                  does praying result in getting children?
                  Perhaps only if you pray for children.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I pray 10-20 minutes a day.
                    Some days I pray more.

Comment

Not at all...surprisingly...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                        0 minutes total for all of my life.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Your life is already over, Spiffor, that you can be that sure that you'll never pray

Comment

Does saying "Holy ****!" count as praying?
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I burn leftover pizza as a sacrifice to the The Dice God. Dice do not fail me. The Dice God hath smiled upon me for over 30 years. One of my wargamming epithet was "Vitorious through better dice". It got to where those in the know playing mutli-palyer wargames with me would try to arrange their stragtegy and tactics to where critical dice roles would not be made against me, but against some other player.
                              Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; February 12, 2006, 09:50.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                                That is why this poll doesn't require you to post your name when you vote.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X