Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man.... If only I had a subscription...
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

• lol, so who is the owner of France Soir? I can almost guess... am I right?

Anyway,
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• But I think we should all remember, us Euros, that this should not bring us into excitement and we shouldn't overreact either. This be freedom of speech, it's been fought for, and it will prevail. Period. Let's not get all fired up about the reaction of some people, it will only escalate it.

Let's just take it as a freedom of speech issue, or press, and that's it, stomp all flags, burn all flags, I don't care. As long as no real violence happens, we shouldn't get provoked. Or it just might happen. We should be the smart ones now. Politely refusing to submit to any demands.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Too bad that's not what happening.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• are you answering to my concerns? If so, I agree. People are getting fired up pretty fast.. I guess many don't like seeing what the Americans usually see, burning of flags, threats, etc.. oh well. I would think the most important thing is no real violence has occured at least not that I know of, and as far as that is so, everyone can just take it easy and let the muslims who are offended by this say what they say. Hey, they have freedom of speech too in that way, so let them speak their minds.
            In da butt.

Comment

• are you answering to my concerns? If so, I agree. People are getting fired up pretty fast..

Maybe the people, but the politicians and the people in charge are all caving in. Like the norweigian dude.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• caving in? Haven't heard about that. I hope they won't give up though..

This brings a whole new view of Iran having nukes here to the North as well .
                In da butt.

Comment

• I don't think they can reach you. Yet.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• That wasn't the point Here in north we are quite used to thinking that people should mind their own business, at least I can speak for Finns in this regard. You know, don't stir things up, why would you do that.

This translates into Iran having nukes as 'so it's their business. Most likely they will just use it as a deterrent and political power tool in ME..' You know, it's not our business, they won't be using it anyway, why shouldn't they have it since many others have it too, if they really want it.

But now, well not just now but also this thing brings the whole issue to new light, as in, well, maybe if someone did kind of intervene in there, it woulnd't be such a bad deal by default.

Asshh.. you won't understand it, you are stinking southener yourself!
                    In da butt.

Comment

• We, the Mud peoples
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• that's right.
                        In da butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                          lol, so who is the owner of France Soir? I can almost guess... am I right?

Anyway,
                          Some Egyptian. **** him and the horse he rode in on.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Then again, he is facing a different kind of pressure than most I'm sure. He must be recieving death threats etc, and it's his business basically so maybe it's just a business decision, not a political one. If you can sort it out, why would you be ready 'to die for it', when it's not necessary and no one remembers it after 1 day?

Then again, I don't know the situation. I don't know why he fired someone etc.
                            In da butt.

Comment

• This seems to be generating more trouble than the French headscarf ban, which was surely more of a affront to Muslims...

Comment

• Other fundies protesting cartoons

Here's the offensive material
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X