No announcement yet.

I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading all the comebacks from and to Japher Asher etc.... a broomstick probably has more social skill than this thread with all its aspiness.

Of course this is before I posted in it

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

After reading the OP, I can see that Sn00py is standoffish, but I can't see that he's "hostile". Well, sometimes your friends get on your nerves because they expect you to do something "social" that you don't want. Is that hostility?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I hate you all.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's Asperger's I'm afraid. Join the party
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

There's such a thing as having spine. I'm not sure that "correct" behavior is the people who bend over or shut their mouths just to please other people.

Said people are the ones with a problem, they need to get some backbone. Today's society is overly obsessed with being polite and PC.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Another question to Sn00py: did you feel the same back when you were in NZ, or did that behaviour begin with you going to Singapore?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I'm a right sarcastic git, it's just a matter of being sociable.
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

We have society because most people are willing to overlook slights and offense. If we all acted like *******s, we'd still be in the jungles picking bugs out of our fur. Social skills are what enabled us to evolve in the direction we did. They are responsible for our bigger brains and our ability to create civilization, feed the world, build computers, etc.

Social skills allow us to tolerate you, instead of simply killing you for being a right-*****. You may hold us in contempt because of it, but this little arangement works out for both of us. You get to live and we benefit from your intelligence. Just don't push us too far.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      We have society because most people are willing to overlook slights and offense. If we all acted like *******s, we'd still be in the jungles picking bugs out of our fur.
                      See, this is where being honest helps.

That is one of the stupidest things you've said in recent memory.

Being polite (which is really a form of socially acceptable lying in many cases) is not what stopped us from being uncivilized. If more people were honest with you, you'd probably say less things so puzzling.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        There's such a thing as having spine. I'm not sure that "correct" behavior is the people who bend over or shut their mouths just to please other people.

Said people are the ones with a problem, they need to get some backbone. Today's society is overly obsessed with being polite and PC.
                        You can go **** yourself with your ignorance .

You have no idea what proper social relationships are, and you falsely believe that hypocrisy is what passes for proper social relationship in this world.

This way, you have a nice little excuse to be a jerk, and to not even ponder questioning your attitude*.

*I know, you can be an hypocritical twerp IRL when need be, but deep down, you remain a jerk who thinks his jerkism is the best thing since sliced bread

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          You can go **** yourself with your ignorance .

You have no idea what proper social relationships are, and you falsely believe that hypocrisy is what passes for proper social relationship in this world.

This way, you have a nice little excuse to be a jerk, and to not even ponder questioning your attitude*.

*I know, you can be an hypocritical twerp IRL when need be, but deep down, you remain a jerk who thinks his jerkism is the best thing since sliced bread
                          What are "proper social relationships"? Heterosexual sex-after-marriage no-drinking no-smoking monogamous relationships? What, you mean that there is no such thing as "proper relationships"?

You can go **** yourself with your condescension.

Comment

What are "proper social relationships"? Heterosexual sex-after-marriage no-drinking no-smoking monogamous relationships? What, you mean that there is no such thing as "proper relationships"?
                            You said that, not him...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              You said that, not him...
                              Surprisingly insightful for you, Rich.

But you seemed to have missed the point. The point was people have different interpretations of "proper social relationships". I know very well that's not what his definition of a "proper social relationship", and that was my intent...

Comment

What are "proper social relationships"?
                                Social relationships that are respectful to other people.

I know it's hard to fathom, considering that in every social relationship you have, you consider the others to be crap, regardless on whether you insult them or hypocritically praise them.

But maybe one day you'll understand what respect means, and you'll feel more condescension for your current opinions than I do

Comment

Working...
                                X