X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, at 35, nor can I.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

If you're referring to the prequels, I'd agree. However, the original trilogy definitely has cinematic merit.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

I understood them. They didn't require some sort of correspondence course to fill plot holes.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          The Star wars films are clearly made for children up to 7 year olds - they must be because they have no plot or drama which could even be remotely appealing to anyone older.
          Well, obviously. Lucas wrote most of the dialogue with a big fat crayon. You know, the kind that you don't use once you become a big boy.
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            What reputation is he trying to protect?
            Exactly my thoughts.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You know a film is bad when you start rooting for the bad guys. I wanted most of the stars to die.

Except I wanted to see more of Natalie Portman's t and a first - then I wanted her to die. I was so conflicted.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

QUOTE--A source tells the site, "Tom is famously very litigious and will go to great lengths to protect his reputation. Tom was said not to like the episode and Paramount just didn't dare risk showing it again. It's a shame that UK audiences will never see it because it's very funny."--END QUOTE

The joke is on Tom -- isn't he actually hurting his reputation by being such a loser/whiner??
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yes
                  "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                  Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Holy ****, you're a ****ing loser.

Please note that this is coming from somebody doing graduate work is cosmology, who has read more science fiction than is strictly healthy and who loves computer games...

KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

If only I was as cool a guy as him, with a Staff position on a internet board, and almost twice as many posts as me.
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I was laughing at his description of his own lameness as a way to drive home the point.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X