Tom Cruise censors South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Kinda like how Cruise claiming he doesn't like the pen-15 doesn't make sense to me.
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      It just doesn't make sense to me.

Kinda like how Cruise claiming he doesn't like the pen-15 doesn't make sense to me.
      The thing that didn't make sense to me is why we were supposed to care about General Grevious and appreciate his significance 15 minutes into the Revenge of the Sith even though he's never even mentioned prior to the movie's opening scroll. Oh well, just another reason the new trilogy sucked.

As a side note, it's a shame that Cruise won't let them show this episode. It was worth it just because it bashed Scientology. They could cut the gay Cruise scenes out and the episode would still be very worthwhile.
      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Given that he voluntarily made fun of this himself in Eyes Wide Shut, this seems stupid.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Given that he voluntarily made fun of this himself in Eyes Wide Shut, this seems stupid.

Ooh, burn. Put some balm on it!
          B♭3

Comment

I have every single episode of South Park on my hard drive.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What reputation is he trying to protect?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It even ends with the Scientologists and Tom threatening to sue Stan.
                Actually, the riff SP did on the Scientologists was the funniest part of the show. They gave a shortened version of L Ron Hubbard's belief system with the caption "Scientologists Actually Believe This"; you know, all that stuff about alien souls eventually inhabiting humans after arriving here 75 million years ago. Frankly, not too more far fetched than other religions (or some of the crazy stuff I come up with to explain existence).

Comment

The thing that didn't make sense to me is why we were supposed to care about General Grevious and appreciate his significance 15 minutes into the Revenge of the Sith even though he's never even mentioned prior to the movie's opening scroll. Oh well, just another reason the new trilogy sucked.
                  Ummm see the cartoons. Clone wars cartoons, there the ones. They explain the events that take place between two and three

Comment

Great concept. Make an immensely expensive feature film that only becomes comprehensible if you track down some nasty little cartoon beforehand.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      I have every single episode of South Park on my hard drive.
                      This post has been reported.

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I see Top Bum has thrown his rattle out of his pram again
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                          Great concept. Make an immensely expensive feature film that only becomes comprehensible if you track down some nasty little cartoon beforehand.
                          The Nasty little cartoon was written/directed by Gennedy Tarkovsky, the guy who created Samurai Jack.

Incidently, the cartoon r0xx3red my b0xx3rs!
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

South Park is stupid anyway *runs*
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              But... he's a cyborg. They could have replaced the damaged organs. And...once that whole thing was over, surely there must have been some time to do the replacement. You know, have a team of medics working on that stuff while Grevious is making other things happen, and once they're ready, do a quick and dirty surgical operation...?
                              He's a cyborg, meaning part of him is mechanical and part is organic. Part of him is replaceable and part of him isn't. So I guess the part that was crushed was some of the non replaceable organic part.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                                South Park is stupid anyway
                                That is not only true, it's the truth! And in a very truthful way.

Comment

Working...
                                X