X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nvm
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Foresight and planning is done by local and state and government. FEMA is there after the disaster to assist local and state governments. As I said, look at Florida if you want to see foresight and planning because we get it done right.

Comment

On the other hand, there are things that can't be planned for. For example: Mass stupidity, Nagin, FEMA, etc.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Foresight and planning is done by local and state and government. FEMA is not there after the disaster and definitely can't assist local and state governments. As I said, look at Florida if you want to see foresight and planning because we get it done right.
          Corrected

Comment

I've heard alot of blacks use the word "chocolate city," to describe black cities so I was actually confused about the outrage.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The best part of this isn't the initial statement, but Nagin's laughable attempt to make his initial statement seem reasonable...

"How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That is the chocolate I am talking about," he said. "New Orleans was a chocolate city before Katrina. It is going to be a chocolate city after. How is that divisive? It is white and black working together, coming together and making something special."

That's almost as funny as George Galloway rolling around on the floor like a cat...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

well, there is such a thing as white chocolate
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  I've heard alot of blacks use the word "chocolate city," to describe black cities so I was actually confused about the outrage.
                  I guess its the non-blacks that are outraged. Technically speaking, there is no such thing as a 100% "Chocolate" city in this country.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Willy Wonka's chocolate factory? You know, the Oompa-Loompas were originally pigmies from Africa...
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Yes, but without the Vermiscious Knids to balance them out, they could overpopulate - and degenerate into Crime, Drugs, Prostitution and Murder. Chances are the little buggers would have some type of "Oompa Loompa pride" complete with their own crappy music.

You wouldn't want a culture like that taking hold in America, so you'd better stay away from shipping in poor people from Africa.
                      ... oh wait, you already did. You get NI**ERS. You LOSE. Good DAY SIR.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                        Yes, but without the Vermiscious Knids to balance them out, they could overpopulate - and degenerate into Crime, Drugs, Prostitution and Murder. Chances are the little buggers would have some type of "Oompa Loompa pride" complete with their own crappy music.

You wouldn't want a culture like that taking hold in America, so you'd better stay away from shipping in poor people from Africa.
                        Quoted so you can't edit this out.

What hole did you crawl out of, you ignorant little ****?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yea, wtf?
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova

SEE YA! You won't be posting for a while...

This site will NOT tolerate this kind of crap. I'm sure there are some sites that might enjoy your racial hate, but this is NOT one of them.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To be honest I thought he was trolling. My "nvm" post was where I bit before I realized it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                                To be honest I thought he was trolling. My "nvm" post was where I bit before I realized it.
                                Frankly, I don't care if he was just "trolling"... It is not a joking matter and we find nothing "funny" about it. If that is his "style" of humor, he can take it somewhere else, because this site won't tolerate it.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X