Chocolate city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate city

Berlin (AFP) – The German FA’s (DFB) inquiry into the 2006 World Cup scandal is set to cost around 3.5 million euros ($3.83m), interim

Do I need to say it? If a white mayor had said the same thing about a white city. I really don't need to say more.

And yet people defended this guy during hurricane Katrina. The disaster was his fault. Not Bush's. The guy is incompetant. How is this guy still in office? Why is this guy bothered that the city is white now?

You are such a racist Dis. Typical right wing nazi, always trying to bring the black man down. You see a successful blackman in a leadership position and you automatically think he is incompetent. Stupid repugs.

Comment

/me points to sig
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Re: Chocolate city

Originally posted by Dis
        The disaster was his fault. Not Bush's.
        So the hurricane was Ray Nagin's fault?

And Ray Nagin is to blame for the complete incompetence at the federal level?

BROWNIE'S DOIN' A HECKUVA JOB

Sorry, Nagin may be an idiot, but Dis, he is not to blame for the incompetence following the Katrina disaster... the recovery efforts, etc...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're right, the mayor isn't responsible for his own city and the Governor isn't responsible for her own state.

Comment

I only need to point to the busses that were flooded that should have been used in the 2 days leading up to the hurricane. Back when Nagin was in charge of the city.

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
              You're right, the mayor isn't responsible for his own city and the Governor isn't responsible for her own state.
              And the President isn't responsible for the Federal Government.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I live in Florida, we deal with hurricanes all the time. The simple fact is that they didn't know what the **** they were doing. Mississippi got hit really hard too, but they didn't have the problems LA did. The city should have been evacuated from the start, and that's all in the hands of local government. FEMA only takes over after a disaster has already occurred and the state still plays a very large role in coordination. The simple fact is that the governor didn't cooperate with the federal government until it was already too late and the mayor is just a god damn joke. If you want to see how to plan for a hurricane in advance and how to coordinate properly look at Florida. Jeb has been awesome when it comes to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  I only need to point to the busses that were flooded that should have been used in the 2 days leading up to the hurricane. Back when Nagin was in charge of the city.

Nagin is the mayor of a city and you expect him to save everyone with 100 buses?

BUSH IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HE SAT ON HIS ASS FOR A WEEK WHILE PEOPLE WERE ON THEIR HOUSES AND **** MAN!

If you seriously think Nagin deserves more of the blame for the mismanagement of the Katrina disaster, then you need to just go step in front of a bus for the good of humanity.

Like right now. Get up from your chair, walk outside and terminate yourself.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I live in Florida, we deal with hurricanes all the time.
                    This is great.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is great.
                      No, what's great is that you couldn't think up anything else to come back with. I'm going to bed, use this time to put together a better argument.

Comment

I'm going to bed
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So the hurricane was Ray Nagin's fault?
                          Nagin is the mayor of a city and you expect him to save everyone with 100 buses?
                          Nah, just the people who couldn't get out on their own... Seems so logical given the alternative was alot of drowned people and busses.

Comment

I think the Sava/Eyes/Dis combo makes this potentially the best Poly thread ever. Or at least the most Poly thread. Whatever that means.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU **** IT UP, BERZ
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X