Keeping up with the Jones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
    right . . . pass me my skiis and snow gear, im gonna hit the mountains with my 'mountain equipment co-op gear' where things are so much clearer and simpler.
    They were clearer and simpler before people started going there.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• haha trust me, there wont be too many people in the mountains where I'll be. Not only is it off the beaten track, but there are no ski resorts in the area.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
        haha trust me, there wont be too many people in the mountains where I'll be. Not only is it off the beaten track, but there are no ski resorts in the area.

The Overlook Hotel?
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Excellent quoted excerpts, Aggie.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
            where did he go?

To a bar in the Nedaverse where everybody knows his name.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
              Most of his money came from working as the head IT guy for Danni's Hard drive.
              He's single? He works for Danni's Hard Drive? AND he just bought a house worth over 3 million.

Dang, you should have kept closer tabs with this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                I guess being a youth corrupting communist with a PhD in Greek Philosophy who dresses like a homeless person and does his best to avoid popular culture means that I really want to fit into what society expects of me.

My mother wanted me to be an accountant.
                MJ.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                X