NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD ****ING DAMMIT

how the **** does ****ing Nabokov shut out Ottawa two nights ago, but then give up 6 goals agains tgod damn Montreal?

and then Luongo sucks ass too.. loses in OT with 12 seconds left... CANT YOU AT LEAST GET TO THE SHOOTOUT YOU ****ING PUDWHACK kfkl;sad;lfjas;ldjlf;k

at least Bertuzzi got a hat trick

in all, my team has gotten me 6 goals tonight...

that makes up for the pathetic goaltending performance

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
      yup... cuz Fantasy hockey is mostly luck...

oh well...
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Take your good bounces with your bad. Right now, I am taking some bad bounces.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I know... but I sometimes I need to vent
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I think I'll mod my NHL06 and write "HOME OF THE ASSHATS" on the ice at Calgary's arena

I already edited all their players and gave them ****ty ratings... they are last in the league... and I took all their draft picks...

in my Dynasty in NHL06 right now, Calgary is going to be DEAD LAST in the NHL for the next 20 seasons
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That's why it's called Fantasy, Sava.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                That's why it's called Fantasy, Sava.

Comment

• if it was my Fantasy... I would be undefeated, and you (Asher) would have 0 wins... Calgary would have the worst record in the NHL... and the Flames would get contracted from the league at the end of the season, along with Florida, Columbus, Nashville, Carolina, and Anaheim (for starters)...

Gary Bettman would be shot and burned in pit

the Red Wings would not be allowed to have a payroll of more than $100,000.... Canadian...

and the Blackhawks would not be owned by the Wirtz family

this is just for starters

that is what my Fantasy would be...

SO ITS NOT FANTASY HOCKEY

FLAGRANT FALSE ADVERTISING
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ahh....nice to come back from vacation to find that two of my top players are now out (and only DTD so no IR pickups to be had) and that I'm in the middle of getting my ass kicked this week.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• In the middle? The next round starts tomorrow.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Meh, whatever. I still have a few more hours of ass kicking left to endure.
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Gionta... 1 goal on 2 shots

Elias pointless on 3 shots

Gomez assisted on the goal

BUT OH NO HE PASSED TO GIONTA... BUT ELIAS WAS ON THE ICE AT THE SAME TIME...

WTF ASHER... WHAT HAPPENED... ZOMFG?!??!?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• What I'm seeing is Elias getting more shots than Gionta, even though Elias is still recovering from the flu.

In any case, Iginla had 1 goal on 4 shots last game.

I'm also consistently seeing Iginla get more icetime than Gionta every game (5 mins/game or so).

Elias is on par with Iginla at ~20 mins/game, both being star players.

Gionta's ice time is down with Elias' return, too.

Comment

• Code:
                               Rank   Team  				W-L-T  		WPct  	PTS  	Last Week  	
                               1	Road Kill			70-23-12	.724	152		5-1-1	
                               2	The Flamers			65-28-12	.676	142		5-2-0	
                               3	Scurvy Dogs			56-36-13	.595	125		6-0-1
                               4	Displaced Wingnuts		51-38-16	.562	118		2-4-1	
                               5	Hot Mustard Maniacs		51-42-12	.543	114		5-2-0
                               6	Krazy Enforcers			50-41-14	.543	114		4-2-1	
                               7	Monkey Butlers			50-41-14	.543	114		1-5-1	
                               8	teh LISTERINE BONGS!		49-41-15	.538	113		3-4-0	
                               9	Siddiqui Slashers		33-56-16	.390	82		4-3-0	
                               10	JediKnights			29-60-16	.352	74		2-5-0	
                               11	Boston Liberals			27-66-12	.314	66		2-5-0 
                               12	Haunted House Boos		17-76-12	.219	46		0-6-1

Comment

• 1-5-1 - sweet! Spezza and Demitra better get healthy soon, dammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X