No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... The game is played in Calgary???(dont have cable here, listen it on the radio)
    1-1 ....

Yep played in Calgary
    bleh

Comment

• yay, Iggie goal!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by cronos_qc
        ... The game is played in Calgary???(dont have cable here, listen it on the radio)
        1-1 ....
        Yeah, at the Saddledome. It's on Sportsnet West.

The officiating is truly atrocious so far. If you breathe, you're getting a penalty.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Iggy was cross checked.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Sweet mother of a God, another penalty.

Comment

• Poor McCarthy...
              bleh

Comment

• Souray kinda elbowed him in the face, McCarty's bleeding pretty badly.

Montreal's probably getting an extra penalty...

Comment

• Calgary will be investigator... McCarthy was on his job to fight against Souray)
                  (Extra penalty... for Montreal...
                  bleh

Comment

• If you mean instigator, no.

If you saw the fight, the first shove and first glove drop was Souray.

Koivo was getting talked to by the ref and he didn't seem happy...

Souray gets match penalty. Deliberate intent to injure.

Classy, Montreal...

Comment

• Another Montreal penalty.

5-3 Calgary advantage for 2 minutes...

Comment

• "Intent to injure?"

It was a ****ing fight!
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Another penalty... ...
                          bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                            "Intent to injure?"

It was a ****ing fight!
                            True, true. He did take it a bit far with the elbow.

As I said before, the reffing in this game is absolutely terrible. Powerplay goals and bad calls will decide this game.

Comment

• It seems so. I don't know where they got these clowns. Reffing totally ruined the Edm-Buf game as well.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• It also decided the last Calgary-Vancouver game.

Comment

Working...
                                X