Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your priorities in life?

list them in order if you can.

As for me, I have reached the point where working out has become more important than computer games and Apolyton. I never thought this would happen. I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with me. But I have accepted my fate.

As for my family. Perhaps I should rate them higher. Perhaps if there was a tragedy, I'd find out they are higher. But for now- they can remain low on my list. . I'm still not sure where to place my dog either. It seems kind of strange to place my dog above my family. But sometimes I think this is true.

So it is true, I'd rather work out than play civ4. I should be playing civ4, but I need to work out in 10 minutes. And then shower and go to work.

Work
    working out (exercise)
    computer games/apolyton
    family/dog
    having fun (whatever that means)
    cleaning/maintaining house

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff here. I'll fill them in later.

I'm planning on fitting in a death at some point. Probably my own.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

fun

Comment

fun
        cats

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

let my descendents get into space and live on another planet.where i'll be a 'leader' brain, cryogenically preserved and bought back to life like jesus or something. Then i can keep evil out and let us live in organic vegetable bliss, with a few pc's for lan gaming.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
            with a few pc's for lan gaming.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Grandpa Troll's Priorties in Life

Become closer to Jesus Christ

To be a better husband for my sweetheart

to be a better Dad for my children

to be a better Grandfather than I am now

(Professionally)

Be a better leader

To continue to work on my temper which flows often just below the surface

Work on my health

NOW if I came into money, which not wishing my life away, but if I did

I would love to attend North Carolina State University and enroll in the Engineer program, specifically structural engineering.

I love construction and love engineering.

Tht would be a personal priority if it was even possible.

Gramps
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

God
                Friends
                Army
                College
                Entertainment
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Getting my kids out of the freeking nest!

Oh yeah, Hook 'Em!
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

God/church
                    school/studies
                    friends
                    family
                    games, entertainment, etc.

Count your blessings grandpa troll in being with your sweetheart!
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Love
                      uni/job
                      friends
                      AIESEC
                      general random having fun stuff
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Look Good, Do Good
                        Understand different parts of the world (now in SE-Asia) and their people better and where they come from
                        Feel Good
                        Open myself to stimulus maximus
                        Learn
                        At some point family
                        Die old, wise and happy.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Also after life is important to me. I have a wish that when I die, people at my funeral have to chant (at my grave) "We are rubbish, he was supreme. We are rubbish, he was supreme" for a good 10 minutes. We can have some drum artist making it more interesting. This way, I can have one last ego boost even when I'm dead and be the teller of the TRUTH!

It doesn't stop there, every household (family/private person) has to send an add to their own local paper saying 'we are rubbish, He was supreme' with me sexy photo on it.

That way, I shall forever be a legend!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Survival
                            Family
                            Politics
                            Friendship
                            Love
                            Freedom from need (money)
                            Misc. Entertainment.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              I have a wish that when I die, people at my funeral have to chant (at my grave) "We are rubbish, he was supreme. We are rubbish, he was supreme" for a good 10 minutes. We can have some drum artist making it more interesting. This way, I can have one last ego boost even when I'm dead and be the teller of the TRUTH!
                              so that means that all your friends and family are rubbish?

how can you be so supreme if all the people you associate with are rubbish?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X