A Cup of Real Ultimae Power!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor

If you want cute commiegirls, just come live in Paris, and join the Paris' LCR

But don't you dare approach the PCF girls from my district!
    Why not? You're obviously not approaching them.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Where did I write I was "proud" to be human. I'm very happy I'm human, just as I'm happy I was born, but if I were not, I wouldn't care. But I'm here, and I can exhalt the gloriousness of being alive. Life, emotions, and boobs are wonderful things. I sing of the body electric. Enjoy them while you can, for soon you shall not exist.
      Don't forget that IW is 20 years old - he assumes his body is going to function perfectly, his whole life. He'll likely have a different attitude towards the body electric when he's doubled his lifespan - after all, it doesn't give a **** whether you're separating yourself from biology: when that artery gets blocked, it gets blocked, mind over matter nonsense regardless.

Comment

When a cute commiegirl is explaining her politics to me, and I can only stare at her breasts, it kinda demeans the entire message.
        If I had to listen to some CommieChick drone on for hours about the revolutionary struggle, she'd better be pleasing to the eye and imagination!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

If I had to listen to some CommieChick drone on for hours about the revolutionary struggle, she'd better be pleasing to the eye and imagination!
          QFT!
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

pwned!
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm just slow

In related news, a girl told me that I was really beautiful today. Unfortunately, she's 15, and I'm almost 25
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Way to go, player.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm just slow

In related news, a girl told me that I was really beautiful today. Unfortunately, she's 15, and I'm almost 25
                  15-year-olds aren't legal in France?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

@LC.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      15-year-olds aren't legal in France?
                      Err, they are, but the meat is a bit too fresh for my tastes.

In related news, this is the 11th post in a row where sigs say that Harry Potter has a nice arse
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Twelve.

Comment

@ the shameless spam

(13)

Comment

OK, back on topic. Congratulations to che for the successful treatment and best wishes for his future as a horny man!

Comment

When a cute commiegirl is explaining her politics to me, and I can only stare at her breasts, it kinda demeans the entire message.
                              Buy her a bra and "the message" will be more uplifting.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                                And in any case, the fact that you can enjoy looking at her breasts doesn't mean you do it - if her words are really interesting, that is. what is it? your mind wanders off? you have ADD?
                                ADD? Attention Double D Disorder? I might have that.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X