A Cup of Real Ultimae Power!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Cup of Real Ultimae Power!

So I decided to go with replacement hormones. . . .

ROAR!!!!

OMG, I wish I had done this ten years ago. It's amazing what lack of man juice does to you. You lose muscle mass. Your sleep gets more difficult. And of course, you can talk to women without looking at their breasts.

Well no more! I . FEEL . GREAT!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Put that sh1t from half mast to full mast Commie!!!!!!!!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

that's the last thing I want. To be more horny. I'd explode.

Comment

I think I've always had more testosterone than normal.

My sex drive is pretty high, I'm pretty aggressive as a default reaction and I can't seem to gain fat no matter what.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Isn't that like.... steroids?
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Testosterone is a steroid.
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
              Isn't that like.... steroids?
              Yes, it is. Bodybuilders, however, inject themselves with hundreds and thousands of times more testosterone than they need, whih is why the brain tells the balls to shut down, and they get nads the size of peas. All I'm doing is trying to go from the normal level of a 70 year old man to the normal level of a 40 year old man.

It's kinda nice being a man again. Woot!
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

A prescription is needed, I assume?

I've been down for 5 years, and I have a funny feeling it's because of a chemical imbalance.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Doesn't having that huge needle put into your testicle hurt like hell?
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

What does your other half think about this?
                    What?

Comment

other half? Che IS a scytzo! Tehban is his alter ego!

I knew it!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Gah! Testosterone!
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                          A prescription is needed, I assume?

I've been down for 5 years, and I have a funny feeling it's because of a chemical imbalance.
                          Get it checked. Yes, you need a prescription, and insurance don't pay for it and it is expensive. It is so worth it.

Comment

I still don't understand what good there is about being agressive, and compulsively staring at breasts. I feel like a subhuman, a beast, whenever it happens to me.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I've never experienced failure in that department. I'm not lieing. Never. I guess I come from the healthy pioneer stock that populated this country in record time.

It's history's dirty little secret you know. The Irish, the Chinese, the Hindus - their reproductive power is nothing compared to that of WASPs placed in a wide open country.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X