Softwood, softwood, softwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    We've imported more Germans since that time.
    I'll get some fellow Scandinavian-Americans and pillage Winnipeg by longboat.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordicvs
      We ought to cut off most trade with the States and go elsewhere. They **cking suck. Instead, concentrate on the cool places, like Europe, China, Australia, India, et cetera. Yeah.
      Great idea, especially since we buy 85% of your exports...

Comment

This is good news.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

republicans proved once again they arnt free traders by putting this crap on in the first place.

just like with the steel subsidies. the republican party is pro business, not pro free trade. theres a difference.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Excellent, front page news where I am. However I worry that just because we get half, means we give up on getting all the tariff money back, with interest.

Funny to hear Jack Layton wanting to link oil with lumber, although I don't see how he could lose votes, since he isn't going to win any alberta seats.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

means we give up on getting all the tariff money back, with interest
              Did you ever expect that you would get a dime of the money?
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Ran screaming back into upstate New York...

Guess you didn't really want Montreal, right?
                More frozen waterside Tundra is exactly what Upstate really needs

If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Sure, you don't steal from folks and expect to keep the money.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Softwood. Say it three times in any thread and Canadians will appear.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      We want our 5 billion back.

NOW.
                      I spent it on beer and cheap Mexican hookers. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by MORON

only jew in afghanistan....
                        BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

wiki do provide links you know....
                        There used to be two Jews in Afghanistan however the Taliban turned them into whipping boys, tortured them, and made each sign a form saying the other one was a spy for Israel. They hated each other for that. I believe one shot the other. I do recall that neither of them would visit the last synigog in Afghanistan when the other was present.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          Sure, you don't steal from folks and expect to keep the money.
                          The people who should be compensated are the American consumers, not the Canadian producers.

But there are precisely 0 consumers who expect to get their money back.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

Well, I guess we were silly to think that the US administration and Congress would respect treaties and laws.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Where's that EU application?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I don't know. Where is it?

Comment

According to some guy who owns a lumber company in BC, most of our exporters have done the things that are required to maintain a claim on the extortion they have paid to the mob... I mean fees paid to the US govt.

I'd post a link, but he was being interviewed on radio.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X