No announcement yet.

Doing nice things for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krazyhorse - having a long-term permanent relationship with someone else is alot more than having regular sex and just being friends. "Love" is just a tad bit more. Being friends is a healthy foundation, being in love and having sex when you have trouble with the friend generally indicates it won't be long term. But if it's going to last into the long term, there is quite a bit more. Unless you are using friends more broadly than I do.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Krazy's argument is this: (not that I agree nec. with it)
      If that is true, why do you never fall in love with you male friends.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Why not just do nice things for everyone?
        that would be a lot of work. . I only do nice things for people who are good to me and treat me like a human being.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Why not just do nice things for everyone?
            And have both halves of humanity think I'm a loser?
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
            X