Doing nice things for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing nice things for women

So what are your thoughts on this? Is it pathetic? I guess it is, but I can't help it.

The thing is, when I'm on my ass doing nothing, and a fellow employee is being swamped in work. I offer to help. That's the kind of guy I am. It just so happens that most of the employees at my company are women. And they have the toughest (in terms of being busy) jobs. I guess that's why I like the company I work for. Lots of women. . But yes I admit I help the women more than the men.

I don't expect anything out of it. I'm not that much of a pig. All I want is a thank you and some appreciation. So I don't think this is some form of hidden chauvenism.

And I don't just do it for the pretty women. I do it for the average looking women too. . But I admit, I only do it to the women who are nice to me. Some of the women I work with barely even acknowledge my existence. I don't help them. Is that wrong? It's only natural to help those who are nice to you.

So I'm not sure what to do. Social relationships are complex. I still haven't figured them out. That's why I never have a girlfriend I guess. I just can't figure out human social conventions. But what I have decided is I'm going to accept myself for who I am. I am what I am. And I'm a nice guy who likes to help friendly women. I don't care if it means they don't respect me. If I have to treat a woman like crap to get their respect, then I don't want their respect. I'm simply not capable of treating women badly. I am willing to accept my eternal status as a nice guy.

I thought your sort had been bred out millennia ago.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Nah, despite womens hard work to weed such menaces out, they pop up from time to time.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Dis, you're every woman's gay best friend - without the manlove.

Comment

Its nice to do stuff for people when you can, its even nicer to do stuff for women
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

When I'm trying to get into a girl's pants I tend to act more aloof. When I just want to be friends, I'm the nicest of the "nice guys".

Unfortunately some women buck the trend and really want to date that "nice guy", which has led to a bit of confusion on occasion.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Unfortunately some women buck the trend and really want to date that "nice guy", which has led to a bit of confusion on occasion.
              Not in my experience.
              Maybe if I didn't look like the sole survivor of a bus crash then that might be different.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york

Not in my experience.
                Maybe if I didn't look like the sole survivor of a bus crash then that might be different.
                They often say that they want to date the nice guy, but it's not him they go home with.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Stop complaining. I'm jerk, and don't have much luck either.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Dis, you're every woman's gay best friend - without the manlove.
                    You are talking about this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...e:Cuddle+*****

For the record I don't think he is one.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not in my experience.
                      It helps if, when you're being nice, you show no interest in them sexually whatsoever. That's the part that most dudes trying the "nice" approach can't get right. I probably couldn't pull it off if I wasn't actually completely disinterested.

Plus yeah, I am a hottie.

(Just kidding, by the way.)
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Do not supplicate to the female menace. It will get you nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

You are talking about this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...e:Cuddle+*****

For the record I don't think he is one.
                          This is what your URL says, damned censor:

Definitions of Cuddle ***** on the Web:

move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
                          a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
                          hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth; "I cuddled the baby"
                          wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Physical intimacy is:#Physical closeness#Touching, especially tenderly#Touching intimate parts, outercourse#Sexual penetration
                          en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuddle

It brings up the asterisks instead of *****.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Damn, that's different from the one I saw.

Edit: Yes, the definition google gives for "Cuddle B!tch" changes due to the censor.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              When I'm trying to get into a girl's pants I tend to act more aloof. When I just want to be friends, I'm the nicest of the "nice guys".

edit: I think I see what your saying. nevermind

Comment

Working...
                              X