Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Az, Dude, you'll stop thinking of B when you get it on with A good enough. I mean, if you really start liking A and you develop a meaningful relationship, B is not your worry anymore, and is it immoral, hell no. Excuse me but most men still fantasize about other girls, married or not. But it stays in the fantasy level. That's OK. what are you, a thought police?!??! wtf!!

Get on with it Az. Send her yourself in that package we talked about earlier.
    Supercitizen is right.

You might be surprised. Maybe you'll get to know her and she'll be awesome.

But if you just don't have any interest in this girl at all, you're just wanting her to be around because you think that's cool to have a girl in your life, then you're better off on your own.

Is there a woman around? Where is Mrs. T anyway?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well I've had this few times before myself. Liking someone else better, but ending up with someone other who I wasn't so much interested but interested none of the less. It works out, that void will be filled. Men are simple creatures, it's rather easy for a woman to make a man happy if she wants to. And when you are happy with it, then you will be glad and relieved. Glad because you are in good relationship and relieved because the other girl does not occupy your thoughts anymore.

And that other girl already has a boyfriend. IMO you shouldn't try to break it up. That's just not cool. Unless of course you are deeply in love with her, but I dare to think you are not, otherwise you would be already stalking her like there's no tomorrow and getting restraining orders every other day. That's what true love is about. Getting penalized.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Men are pretty easy to to make happy in my opinion.

All you have to do two things:

1) Feed him

2) Feed the trouser snake

It's really that simple, about the same as a dog except he can carry heavy objects and listen to the end of the day rant just before dinner.

EDIT: Actually the dog can do the end of the day rant thing too, so really we can carry heavy objects.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That's right. And if you are unconditional about it, well, that's even better. Women are fairly easy to keep happy as well but it requires a lot more effort. And money.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Support Apolyton, buy Call to Power 2

1) Feed him

That's like saying that men don't strive to achieve anything in life but:

1)Steady job.
            2)woman.
            3)Maybe some kids.

That's the "dead inside at 35" mentality, and no way am I falling for this logic. I am not like that.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              Well, it's not my "real goal". I often say that sort of thing jokingly, but sadly, I am an emo kid at heart. I want to have a relationship, but I'd rather have it with a girl I am already falling for, than to have it with a girl I may or may not get these feelings for. In that case it's clear what the moral choice is. It's the existance of the boyfriend that messes things up ( to say the least )
              Feelings can easily develop once you're in the relationship.

Comment

How physically attractive do you find A, exactly???
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  So, you're basically saying that breaking up a relationship is morally reprehensible? I agree.
                  Wrong.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

How physically attractive do you find A, exactly???

Less than B. but it's not about the looks - I actually didn't notice how great B looked the first time I met her.

Wrong.

Why wrong?
                    Last edited by Az; November 15, 2005, 12:09.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Because there's no inherent moral value to a relationship.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                        That's the "dead inside at 35" mentality, and no way am I falling for this logic. I am not like that.
                        So you are determined to stay unhappy for the rest of your life?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                          Support Apolyton, buy Call to Power 2

1) Feed him

That's like saying that men don't strive to achieve anything in life but:

1)Steady job.
                          2)woman.
                          3)Maybe some kids.

Nah you're just looking at it from the wrong angle.

Comment

Oh, aren't you a bunch of Mr. Funnyfaces!
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

I guess what I tried to mean was, for me, when I concentrate on the simple things, the foundations of life, the "cool" stuff just seems to find it's way to me and just falls into my lap.

Comment

Working...
                                X