Clear All

But again, this sounds like mediocrity.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      But again, this sounds like mediocrity.
      So, what is it that you like?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Many needs: I would like to stimulate and be stimulated in many ways: on all levels - as friends, as partners, and as lovers. I don't want just a "wine me dine me 69 me". I want it to be glorious. Better aim high and miss than aim low and hit.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

that's bollocks.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Perhaps. That's how I feel right now about a long-term relationship.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

uu i want to have a glorious relationship!

You see, there you go wrong. You'll be disappointed. You should know that what is realistic and the key to happiness is to realize that if you get a meal, occasional BJ and quality time with your old buddies on weekly basis, THAT'S more than most get. And once you enter long relationship, you know that if you would at least get that, you'd consider it perfect and glorious.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Thanks for the confidence boost.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Waiting for Laby B is an utter waste of time. If she is willing to juggle men, RUN in the other direction. If she's not, and is a real catch - you have no input at all in how it turns out. It all depends on if her current BF realizes he has a keeper and treats her right. Waiting on something like that is a waste of your time, move on. You don't even know what she is really like! If you want, keep tabs on her, and if you end up between relationships at the same time she does, go for it.

Lady A believe it or not sounds like she has alot more potential. First of all, having been in a relationship where the woman played games with the bedroom - a woman who is good, enthusiastic, and considerate in bed has a real plus. Remember, the three things that ruin marraiges (you are looking for that special one from what I can tell) are money, sex, and issues on raising kids. You have one out of three eliminated.

Lady A has another advantage. She can see the long term, and is willing to be realistic about being grounded in her life. I am assuming nursing is as solid as a career in Israel as it is in the US. She will be in a very good situation to help you achieve your dreams - just make sure if she does this that you do the same for her. I always advise also getting her in a situation with children and seeing how she is with them - I did that with my wife and have never regretted that, she's a wonderful mommy for our little girl.

The advice of all the younger fellows is very solid - see her alot, have a bunch of torrid sex with her and Lady B should recede from you mind. It's OK to think of Lady B on occasion. It's ironic, as I've mentioned before my wife and I had a long distance relationship at the start of our marraige. She was 23, and gave me a funny look when I told her that the kind of woman I find attractive (versus sexy) would never sleep with a married man. Now in her 30's she finds it hilarious, and will even point out the occasional woman that I find very attractive. Of course I think she is both sexy and attractive, so she doesn't feel threatend at all.
                  The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                  And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                  Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                  Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Actually A is in the army, so seeing her will be a problem, since she also lives rather far away, unlike B, who's house I probably see out of the window in a clear day - B is the nursing student.

Generally, Mr. Harley your advice is solid.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Harley
                      Waiting for Laby B is an utter waste of time. If she is willing to juggle men, RUN in the other direction.
                      That's what I was thinking as I read through this thread. If she's willing to dump her current boyfriend for you, rest assured she'll do the same to you when someone else comes along.

RUN!
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

love breaks barriers
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

and hammer breaks skulls. Your point Dr Love?
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I mean break his ass and get the booby girl
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                                Many needs: I would like to stimulate and be stimulated in many ways: on all levels - as friends, as partners, and as lovers. I don't want just a "wine me dine me 69 me". I want it to be glorious. Better aim high and miss than aim low and hit.
                                I guess it depends on your perspective.

I see alot of people aiming too high and spreading themselves thin and then end up in the exact mediocrity they were afraid of in the first place, because they didn't spend enough time on the fundamentals, and then everything gets out of balance and the most basic things become much harder or take more energy to complete.

Your experience may vary, however.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X