Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one" - JayZ

So here's the deal-

A is a girl that seems to really dig me, and wants to have a relationship of some sort with me. She's talkative, funny, cute, and seems to really dig me. She's single. She's a year younger than me. A is in the army. A lives a train-ride of 2.5-3 hours away from me. She's a friend of a friend of mine - she serves together with her.

My feelings towards her are "hey, she's an cool chick - this is workable!"

B is a university student in another university in my city. she's studying to become a nurse. B is the same age as I am. B is a really close highschool friend with one of the girls from my university and department ( that's how I met her ). She's intelligent, funny, talkative, stunningly beautiful but doesn't do anything to flaunt it. B probably doesn't have any feelings to me besides thinking I am a cool guy. B has a boyfriend for quite some time now- and to make things worse, she and the chick I go to school with and a bunch of other girls hang out all the time, with their boyfriends and form a serious couple circle.

My feelings towards her are... well, I basically think I am falling head over heels with this girl.

Realism or idealism?

If I choose A, while having stronger feelings for B am I not both settling for less, if you look at from a materialistic pov, and playing with A's feelings by not being able to devote more of my feelings towards her?

If I choose to pursuit B, am I not both giving up a chance to hook up with A, following what may be an impossibility, hurt A by not choosing her ( and maybe subconsciously choosing the more attractive girl), and also break up a relationship of B with her boyfriend in the unlikely chance that it may work? ( Longer relationships are sometimes harder, and sometimes easier to break up)

Maybe I should play both fields? Isn't it dishonest?
    urgh.NSFW

Forget about B.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Look for C.

My situation right now is hilarious. I have prospects -all- over the place, but right now number one seems to be... a MORMON??? Life is weird, in how it'll throw you a curve ball.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

My situation right now is hilarious. I have prospects -all- over the place,

Play them! ( Man I wish I was so easy on myself, like I am on others. )

Thing is, that these opportunities are quite awesome. A is quite the freak in the sack and fun, it seems, and B is just glorious - though I never would say it to her face.

There are other possibilities, like this really pretty and cute girl that I used to go to highschool with ( she's one class later than I was) and now works in this place I eat at from time to time - problem is, she's not really my type ( quite shy and quiet, blonde with a great body, and light eyes), and she has some sort of history with my best friend, who we'll call Homeboy, for this session. ( who has a long term *knock on wood* relationship now, though ).

So, Old schoolers, and Young Players of apolyton, assistance is still appreciated.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Forget B, unless she breaks up with the boyfriend.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

A is the only real option.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I am in a simmilar situation myself. Unfortunately I can't advise anything. All I know is I can't get chick B out of my mind.
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

I've seen your pic. Go A.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  I've seen your pic.
                  That's harsh.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You should forget about anything serious with B if she has a steady boyfriend. See how things go with A but remember to be honest with her about how you feel. If your not interested in a serious relationship , don't pretend that you are.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

blonde with a great body ain't your type, sort it out son!

anyway don't be the geezer who always wants what he can't have, go for a.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Get over B before you get serious with A. You can do that by spending more time with A and less time with B, on friendly terms first.

If you can't get over B, and think you can really make it work... you're deluding yourself. If you want to go for it anyway, go ahead, but don't come crying to us when it doesn't work. And don't go crying to A or C either.
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Go for A, and then use the pheremones that crazy sex with her will unleash to seduce B. Well, probably not a good idea, but that's the way that I would have approached it when I was young and my conscience was underdeveloped.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Sikander
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I've seen your pic. Go A.

I've seen enough of you and your SO to know that nothing is impossible.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X