The Terrorism Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Terrorism Test

Damn it, I don't want to die. And I don't want you to die. So: this test will measure, in 3 variables, how "risky" your life is. That is, how much you expose yourself to the dreaded (1) nuclear, (2) biological, and (3) conventional terrorist attacks. Maybe it will even convince you not to visit NYC.

This test isn't really a joke. Despite my reputation for making silly tests (The 3 Variable Funny Test & The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test), I'm actually quite serious when it comes to terrorism. The questions on this test DO correlate to risk, in obvious ways.

I think you'll find the results compelling.

My score.

Risk:
    52% NUCLEAR
    56% BIOLOGICAL
    27% CONVENTIONAL

Your above scores indicate your relative risk in each of the 3 main types of terrorism. A score above 50% means you are living with the real possibility of death by that type of terrorism. A score above 75% represents extreme danger. Below 25% means you are most likely safe.

Actually a pretty good test.

The Terrorism Test
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

And fairly accurate too :hmm:

80% NUCLEAR
    40% BIOLOGICAL
    52% CONVENTIONAL
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

69 nuke
      77 bio
      93 conventional

but i dont think thats right.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I am not even going to read the test.
        Nobody has ever been the victim of nuclear terrorism.
        Even expert don't really know how likely it is to happen anywhere say within the next 10 years.
        Yet this guy can tell that most of you are in extreme or near extreme danger of dying by nuclear terrorism.
        This is just fear mongering.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          And fairly accurate too :hmm:

80% NUCLEAR[snip]
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Bleh. I already know I'm probably in the highest risk category for nukes, though I have no idea how much risk that represents.

Comment

As opposed to the Nazi test? I thought this accurate.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Just took it. Pure crap test
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ok.
                  You're so ****ed up. "What kind of Star Wars character are you", is less accurate? Don't take it, like I care a lot.

Comment

Hah!

4% Nuclear
                    26% Biological
                    6% Conventional

-Little do they realise that the main supplier of nuclear fuel for the US navy on the east coast is located merely 10 miles from my home.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Sloww, I don't see how these percentages are accurate. 100% would mean it happened, yes? So this suggest I have 20% to escape nuclear attack?!

The questions it bases these are, do you live in a city, is it a port, are there malls, amusement parks.. you know..

and then biological and chemical, do you handshake people.

And what does running fast and having a gun have to do with not getting attacked by nukes and stuff?

And for the most of us, it'll be around 50/50 give or take a few.. I see that as.. fairly HIGH odds for attack .
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

56% NUCLEAR
                        60% BIOLOGICAL
                        38% CONVENTIONAL

OMGOMG!!!1! I'm gonna die!

And finally: do you have a job that requires opening lots of mail?

No, but I have a job closing lots of mail.
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Guess I'm going to die soon:

89% nuclear
                          69% biological
                          92% conventional
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Look, guys. I can't believe I have to explain this to you. Being so much smarter than ever one else, as some of you like to think you are.

Nowhere does it say it's probable or even likely. What it says is IF THERE WAS, what are the chance of it happening where you are living ?

Think some of you are just, I don't know, weird.
                            Last edited by SlowwHand; November 13, 2005, 13:44.

Comment

0% NUCLEAR
                              30% BIOLOGICAL
                              2% CONVENTIONAL
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X