No announcement yet.

Absinthe is great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anise seed liquors were one of the very first types of liquor invented and came from the middleeast. It's up in the air if Arabs or Armenians invented distillation tough.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Actually, I invented it. Little known fact.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius

Edelweiss - the best beer in the world
        Agreed. Few, if any are more refreshing or drinkable. I especially like their Hefetrub.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The Czech absinthes have a bad reputation, but I've never tried them myself. Apparently, the best to be found are the Swiss ones, covertly made by farmers.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Absinthe!

Ahh, the memories...
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Cyclotron
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Apparently, the old fashioned french way is sans fire - one drips cold water on a sugar cube, held over the glass, so the sugar-water produced slowly mixes with the absithe. This seems far too slow to me, but I think if I was stoned it would be pretty awesome.

Oh, and by the way, this so far is my favorite part of the thread:

wtf i dont speak commie
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Absinthe makes me very very depressed.

Wormwood tea though
                  får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

I wasn't aware there was such a thing...

Comment

Working...
                    X