Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feuer ist mein freund
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

yeah theres an E for a reason dude! http://www.strindbergandhelium.com/absinthe.html
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

wtf
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Strindberg and his imaginary freunde helium experience many intressanta adventyrer i foreing lands.

- Paul Valery

Comment

they clearly have not mastered the fire as I have

Comment

if that doesnt work try this http://www.disco80.ru/?an=videoautho...VpcmElJw%3D%3D

- Paul Valery

Comment

wtf i dont speak commie

Comment

Oh but the secret of fire is known only to the Chosen Few!

- Paul Valery

Comment

Absinthe, if done correctly, is alot more than an alcoholic beverage. Almost a mixture of mushrooms, LSD and 100 proof liquor. Of course I wouldn't know anything about it since it illegal in the United States. But I have heard it is available here for about $90 a 1/5 if you know the right people.

I imagine it would be one of my favorite beverages ever - as long as I could remember to do only a shot or 2, once a month.

Comment

I am the keeper of the sacred flame of absinthe

given the mastery of the flame by my descendents

shown the great secret of the burning alcohol by my ancestors

the fact that they came from west virginia is irrelevant

Comment

was sags du?
                        Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
                          I am the keeper of the sacred flame of absinthe

given the mastery of the flame by my descendents

shown the great secret of the burning alcohol by my ancestors

the fact that they came from west virginia is irrelevant

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

100 proof liquor? You are wuite mistiaken - mein absinthe ist 140 proof LOL

And 90 is too much I got it for cheap in Prague

For the record, i have done

actually, Idont remember how many drinks

had a couple of jagermeister too

Comment

laurentius wtf

and post orders in the NES already, I need to kick your ass

Comment

Sorry Cyclo I'm touring Europe getting drunk at every possibility for as long as my Diners Club card has credit....My only orders are to get wasted as soon and as long as possible

Ps. do you know any good cheap hostel in Amsterdam?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X