Absinthe is great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no sorry i am only in austria - and macedonia too

Too bad, the GREAT BYZANTINE EMPIRE is going to ream you good and prorper, imposter

its ok though, join up on the next one
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

lol TWO PAGES LOL I AM THE MSATER OF THREADS
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I did Absinthe with the sugar and fire thing...

I'll say that it's the only liquor that I've ever had where the lights got dimmer within 10 seconds of drinking it.
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Byzantine huh? What is that a wannabe Roman Imperium or something I'll join if you can trade me with some absinthe and mead on the way.

BTW Try this!
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
            lol TWO PAGES LOL I AM THE MSATER OF THREADS
            two pages?

what kind of wussy thread view do you have?

75 posts per page is for real men
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

absinthe = awesome

my japanese roomate could not handle it i hope he ios alriught

the minessotan will take care of it i think

o and the roman empire is dead Leo IV is steamrolling your praetorian ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

two pages?

what kind of wussy thread view do you have?

75 posts per page is for real men
                I am the lord of the default page veiew[[

Comment

van gogh would have 75
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i cant ffeel my legs

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey Byzantine bozo try mixing Becherovka and Absinthe and then flame it! thats gonna blow your mind away

- Paul Valery

Comment

Worry about the legs later man, just keep the bottle close!

- Paul Valery

Comment

was ist becherovka

you crazy finns

i mixed white wine and that kicke dmy ass

Comment

this is Becherovka! Its a Bohemian drink! verrrry goood

Als Becherovka (auch: Karlsbader Becherbitter) wird ein aus Karlsbad in Tschechien stammender, grünlich-gelber Kräuterbitterschnaps bezeichnet. 1805 besuchte der Reichsgraf Plettenberg-Mietingen mit seinem Begleiter, dem englischen Doktor Frobrig, Karlsbad. Die beiden quartierten sich in das "Haus der drei Lerchen" ein, welches dem Apotheker Jan Becher gehörte.

Die Leidenschaft, Kräuter und Alkohol zu mischen, verband den englischen Arzt und den tschechischen Apotheker. Als der Arzt die Stadt verlassen musste, gab er Becher mit dem Kommentar "Das hier hat mich ziemlich begeistert" einen Zettel, auf dem eine Rezeptur aus Kräutern, Ölen und Alkohol notiert war. Nach langwierigem Probieren und Experimentieren erhielt Jan Becher das, was heute als Becherovka bekannt ist. Ab 1807 produziert die Firma Jan Bechers dieses Getränk. Nach ihrem Zusammenkommen im Jahr 1805 trafen sich Becher und der englische Arzt nie wieder.

Um Becherovka herzustellen wird eine Kräutermischung in Stoffsäcke gefüllt und etwa eine Woche lang in einen Tank mit Alkohol getaucht. Danach wird der Extrakt mit Wasser und Zucker gemischt und in Eichenfässer gefüllt. Dort reift der Becherovka 2 Monate lang. Danach wird der Kräuterschnaps in die typischen, grünen, abgeflachten Flaschen abgefüllt.

- Paul Valery

Comment

oh good lord my deutch is not that good

Comment

Working...
                                X