Less than a month until the Philippine trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than a month until the Philippine trip

So if you've been invited and wanna join us sometime during the 5 months we'll be over there, and lack contact info, speak up!

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Ah, wondered if you had already left.

Good to hear from you Lancer, and I hope you have a great time over there.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Thanks Ben, wish you could be there. Next time

Comment

Who are you going to seduce next in an alley?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          Who are you going to seduce next in an alley?
          Bad, bad, bad, Mr. Fun!

Wish I could be there, but I burnt up all my vacation time in October...and then spent it being sick.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get fired, then I'll have the free time I need.

BTW...did you ever get that compatiablity problem with the DVD regions resolved?

Jotojot Manor
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm really sorry, don't think I'll join you after all ... but thanks for all the info in any case.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I appreciate the invite, but I need to get my life together and finish up school.

Make sure you enjoy yourself in the Phils.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, you guys are always welcome.

Zkrib, in order to play DVDs from the US region you have to bring a DVD player from the US. Hmm, actually iirc there was a guy that could fudge one of theirs, but he wasn't available. Since DVDs are cheap there we decided to stop buying em here...

Anyway, nil progress

Comment

Working...
                X