Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys really need to watch some better games.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

It's the only one Chicago has in the early slot...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

GO BEARS

and I'm wearing my Bears shirt!

Kyle Orton 12/17 181 yds 1 TD 0 INTS

Thomas Jones has 47 yards rushing in the first half... he will probably get more in the second half as the Bears look to control the clock more.

Minnesota is losing

Green Bay is losing

this could be a great week
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava must be wearing his shirt.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

and I'm wearing my Bears shirt!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is Culpepper injured? Brad Johnson is in...
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's still early in the second half, but... I pity any fools who picked Washington today. (Namely, for one, the entire ESPN NFL Countdown crew.) There was no way the Giants were going to lose this one, and they're showing it big time.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Bears give up a rushing TD. Alert the media.

Comment

I swear half the kicking plays in the NFL this year are penalized.

Comment

Oh, yeah. Looks like the "Party Boat" Vikings are back! Whew. I missed 'em last week in the second half of the Green Bay game!
                      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Lions are damn lucky they have Garcia in there.
                        Lions are lucky to have some sympathetic refs, too.

Comment

Houston has won a game!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Is Culpepper injured? Brad Johnson is in...
                            Yep. Something with his knee ... happened in the first quarter at the end of an otherwise awesome 17-yard gain by Culpepper. Heh. If it's any Viking I feel sorry for, it's him. Poor guy. Oh, well. Such are the whims of life in the NFL.

Gatekeeper
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I can't believe the Rams won, missing their QB, top 2 WRS and their top defensive player, and their head coach. And giving up what 220+ rushing and 3 ints? goddamn.

Comment

Bears-Lions in OT.

Truly a titanic struggle...

Comment

Working...
                                X