About the same number who voted for Bush - same people too I bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the same number who voted for Bush - same people too I bet

(CBS) Most Americans do not accept the theory of evolution. Instead, 51 percent of Americans say God created humans in their present form.

MWHC hangs head low. Well... the US might be the most powerful nation... guess not the brightest. I suppose this means that 51% of kids will grow up retarded too. gezzz.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

My suspicion is that there's been a thread on this.

But at any rate, as an American, it doesn't strike me as particularly surprising.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

it's sad... it's just sad. and people wonder why US test scores are so slow. Stupid - that's what u have to be. Damn church slowing things down again. Blind, stupid and retarded - that's 51% of the US.

Comment

I hear only 49% of Americans read a newspaper. They must be the ones who vote for Gore.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Fortunately, the 49% enlighted minority is the salt of the US land.
            Statistical anomaly.
            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Re: About the same number who voted for Bush - same people too I bet

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
              (CBS) Most Americans do not accept the theory of evolution. Instead, 51 percent of Americans say God created humans in their present form.

MWHC hangs head low. Well... the US might be the most powerful nation... guess not the brightest. I suppose this means that 51% of kids will grow up retarded too. gezzz.
              Don't forget that normally the educated, well earning people tend to get less kids than the uneducated, low earning ones

Academics need to breed more

Comment

Between this and restrictions on stem-cell research and the like, the US will lose it's leading position in biotech to freer countries, such as the PRC.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

What happened to your avatar?

This wouldn't be so much of a problem if schools were made to teach both schools of thought together, but they're not.

Comment

my avatar???

Ming made me take it down. He said - get rid of the avatar or risk being banned. I think it was those endless CIV beatings he took from me

Comment

my avatar???

Ming made me take it down. He said - get rid of the avatar or risk being banned. I think it was those endless CIV beatings he took from me
                      I think it had more to do with the fact that owners finally noticed it

And if I remember correctly, you took some beatings yourself
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aren't there like 6 threads on this topic?
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

my avatar???

what was your avatar?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                          X