NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    I'm killing the trade protest thing because I'm a big mean capitalist.

No need to say that - we know you're an Albertan.

Comment

• Just for that I voted against.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• If you guys vote it down it just means we can trade again, instantly.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
          Just for that I voted against.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• So, 'no protests' means trades can't be vetoed by the other managers?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It means trades happen when you click "trade", with the players available the next day.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Hey, Fab! I'll trade you Saprykin for Chara.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I totally lost this week's round. It looks like it may be a 7-0 loss, at that.

Comment

• Code:
                    	N. Khabibulin (Chi - G)	16.51	.778	0
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Figures.

Lecavalier has 1g, 1a and 2PPP so far, and Gerber has a shutout...both of which I'm trading away.

Comment

• Why ever would be trading away one of the top prospects for points to claim a goalie?

Goalies are the big 'nobody knows'.

The rules changes have seen a lot of them hurt as they get run, and you are at most going to get better in two stats (gaa and s%). But even that is a crap shoot as just about any team could give up 5 or 6 any given night.

Meanwhile, you are giving up reliable goals, assists, and ppp's.

dejon grabbed those goalies for one reason only, to mug someone like you of a first round draft pick when you started to panick.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• To be honest I always felt awkward of having Lecavalier on my team, I have a profound hatred of him and his team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                            Code:
                            	N. Khabibulin (Chi - G)	16.51	.778	0
                            You dropped him a day late.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• The other part of that deal that stinks is that you are getting Morrison back. Here's a mind blower for you. Centres are a dime a dozen. You could have Cullen for free.

Morrison is 3-7-8 and 3
                              Cullen is 7-4-2 and 5

I picked my team without regard for pm, because I knew that past pm means **** when games go 7-2 on a regular basis.

Take away the pm, and you are getting nothing back for Vinnie.

Why you think Cujo is such a catch that you should give up a player who is going to end up top 10 in points is beyond me.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• He picked him up the day before.

Comment

Working...
                                X