NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notyoueither
    You think that's a good trade, Asher? Giving up 3 stats to chase after 2?
    I need a steady goaltender, simple as that.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      Apparently if 4 of us vote against it it doesn't go through.

Interesting...
      To be honest I don't see the point in it.

Same thing with the waivers.

I can change these as the commish...

Does everyone agree the 2-day waivers and 2-day trade-protest-deadline are stupid?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Yes. Way to long to wait.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I agree, it should be instant. When someone drops a player, they should be add-able instantly...not days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Does everyone agree the 2-day waivers and 2-day trade-protest-deadline are stupid?
            The waivers prevent people from doing crazy crap with player movement - keep it.

The protest deadline is a little more annoying - but understandable since not everyone will check the pool every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Waivers are a good idea. Trade vetoes are stupid.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Edmonton wins 7-2 and Pronger ends up -1 for the night.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Trade voting prevents pool veterans from pillaging newcomer's rosters, mostly. Since I'm not so sure everyone in this pool has the same depth of experience, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

Comment

• But on the other hand, we all pretty much know eachother and have this forum for communication.

Caveat emptor, IMHO.

Also: there's a setting for maximum number of games played per position, which defaults to 82. I'm concerned that in the last couple weeks, I'll exceed the maximum games played per position. Anyone know how this works in head-to-head?

Comment

• I thought it didn't apply in head-to-head. Someone dug up the rule in the last thread, IIRC.

Comment

• Apparently you are correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                            I thought it didn't apply in head-to-head. Someone dug up the rule in the last thread, IIRC.
                            What he said.

Comment

• Btw, Asher, I don't think I've complimented you yet on your avatar... nice!

Comment

• I'm killing the trade protest thing because I'm a big mean capitalist.

Comment

Working...
                                X